Y'all are sick, you need therapy

Sex therapy, that is. We should take all the girls on this site (and then if there aren't enough to meet the demand, grab some more off the street randomly), and distribute them to the incels as sex slaves. Then, those girls should be put to use helping those men heal from all those years in which they were powerless to obtain sex, by a role reversal in which now those girls are powerless to resist having sex. The same dismay those men felt at being sexually rejected, these supreme gentlemen should now get to see on those girls' faces at the moment of penetration. And then squirting inside of her and knowing that she can feel that hitting her cervix is going to be even better.

And that will be profoundly healing.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yes, I deserve some type of reperations for the extreme suffering that the normie society has put me through. Those fucking ape niggers want reperations for slavery and think it is fun to hate on white men for slavery and colonialism, but it is incels that suffer, nigger thug chimps are worshipped by whoreish liberal white women, they never suffered, I want reperations for suffering and I want retribution for how evil and fucked up this society has become and against niggers for stealing white women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)