NeverBegan Will it get worse or better for inkcels?

Will things get better or worse for incels?

• Better

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Worse

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters

Mars

Seasoned
Maybe normies will somewhat wake up and realize how stupidly unfair life is for incels? Will we get new genetic engineering that makes us an 8/10 or more?

Or will things get more authoritarian and will we see more ego-backlash against incels? And further delusion from normies reacting to the blackpill?

Incels need to wake up and stop wanting consensual sex. Why do you even want consensual sex? That is the biggest issue. Do you ask rats for things too? Bugs? Mice? Then why the fuck do you want consensual sex with modern Western women, who are at about the same level?

The blackpill = Reality. And escape from reality is a trillion-dollar industry. Fashion, music, sports, video-games, movies, media, drugs, food etc etc. So, no. Admitting to the hardships of incels is like admitting that the blackpill is real, which normies would rather die before doing that.

Worse, for sure, especially for the only truecels, white incels, ethnic incels are just SJWs who can get their own women but want Stacies, they are not even real incels, the liberal scum who push multcularism and globalism made so much competition for white women who also love race mixing so now a lot of white men are incel, I think it is getting worse, even those Trump voting women are nigger loving whores. I guess incels just have to accept never getting laid outside of rape, which is very risky.

Incels need to wake up and stop wanting consensual sex. Why do you even want consensual sex? That is the biggest issue. Do you ask rats for things too? Bugs? Mice? Then why the fuck do you want consensual sex with modern Western women, who are at about the same level?
Yeah, and if you get caught there will be hell to pay, besides I am doubting you are a real incel anyway, go out there to parties and rape drunk whores and get away with it. Incels have a VERY hard time raping foids, because we never get any good opportunities to do so.

Mars

Seasoned
Yeah, and if you get caught there will be hell to pay, besides I am doubting you are a real incel anyway, go out there to parties and rape drunk whores and get away with it. Incels have a VERY hard time raping foids, because we never get any good opportunities to do so.
Ofc, if a chad wanted to rape he'd have a much easier time, or a normie.

Mars

Seasoned
The blackpill = Reality. And escape from reality is a trillion-dollar industry. Fashion, music, sports, video-games, movies, media, drugs, food etc etc. So, no. Admitting to the hardships of incels is like admitting that the blackpill is real, which normies would rather die before doing that.
Normies are too keen on perpetual delusion but the blackpill is still spreading. I wonder where it will be in 5 years from now.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
It will get better as long as the number of incels keep growing and most men accept the blackpill.

Mars

Seasoned
It will get better as long as the number of incels keep growing and most men accept the blackpill.
There will be more and more incels due to increasing standards, hypergamy and foids getting more retarded, and more blatant delusion coming from people who oppose the blackpill without any logical arguments, to every objective outsider we are much more reasonable than the retards who oppose the blackpill and can only throw personal insults, extremely deluded strawmans and blatant fallacies.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
There will be more and more incels due to increasing standards, hypergamy and foids getting more retarded, and more blatant delusion coming from people who oppose the blackpill without any logical arguments, to every objective outsider we are much more reasonable than the retards who oppose the blackpill and can only throw personal insults, extremely deluded strawmans and blatant fallacies.
The longer we exist, and keep putting out blackpills, the more objective outsiders will be recruited.

Mars

Seasoned
The longer we exist, and keep putting out blackpills, the more objective outsiders will be recruited.
So far they aren't seeing those blackpills, only complete miss representations of us on youtube, about how we're just about "more sexism and racism".

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
So far they aren't seeing those blackpills, only complete miss representations of us on youtube, about how we're just about "more sexism and racism".
The battle isn't only on youtube, it's on facebook, twitter, here, and even on youtube there are starting to be more incel supporting channels.

Ethnic scum telling truecels like me to kys, they should be banned, if this website had decent modsm just more proof that ethnics are fake incel leftwing scum who should be banned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)