Ragefuel western society is a trap for men

Ray Peest

read that again eh
Seasoned
your options as an average male are the following:

• rope
  • studycel and spend the rest of your miserable existence paying off debt because we all know (((student loans))) is just a ponzi scheme to entrap ambitious young men
  • wagecuck and fund the degenerate lifestyle of females
  • commit a mass shooting
  • eternal LDAR as a neetcel and eat tinned baked beans on toast for the rest of your life

i feel like im fucking trapped in the corner and theres no where to run. on top of that you have soy cucks prodding us with sticks gas lighting us trying to convince us were the bad people and we should only blame ourselves. everything you do in this life will help fatten the coffers of shlomo shekelstein. fucking jewish cunts have destroyed this society from the inside im so pissed off that every single kike wasnt gassed and murdered when we had the chance

Last edited:

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
Sometimes, I can't help but think that Hitler was truly way ahead of his time.

maskedman

Angry Male
your options as an average male are the following:

• rope
  • studycel and spend the rest of your miserable existence paying off debt because we all know (((student loans))) is just a ponzi scheme to entrap ambitious young men
  • wagecuck and fund the degenerate lifestyle of females
  • commit a mass shooting
  • eternal LDAR as a neetcel and eat tinned baked beans on toast for the rest of your life

i feel like im fucking trapped in the corner and theres no where to run. on top of that you have soy cucks prodding us with sticks gas lighting us trying to convince us were the bad people and we should only blame ourselves. everything you do in this life will help fatten the coffers of shlomo shekelstein. fucking jewish cunts have destroyed this society from the inside im so pissed off that every single kike wasnt gassed and murdered when we had the chance
There is no way out of this hell.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
But you are a guiltycel since you admitted you want to live a degenerate lifestyle of being a Chad and making other men incel, so why should incels feel sympathy for you, when the reality is that you would happily make other men suffer, western society is mainly a trap for evil, degenerate men who allow themselves to be scammed by western society, as a good quality man will want nothing that modern jewish liberal western society has to offer.

Ray Peest

read that again eh
Seasoned
you admitted you want to live a degenerate lifestyle
i'd love for you to quote where i said that. if i were chad i would use my looks to lock down a long term monogamous relationship with my looksmatch. i know its easy for me to say that from my current position but being able to pair bond with a loving partner is the only thing that keeps a mans sanity together. it makes me want to cry thinking about how im doomed to live the rest of my life in reclusion because of the cards i have been dealt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)