This forum is dead

Mars

Seasoned
You made an account just to say this forum is dead? Lmfao. You’re right though.
It's actually getting more activity with Nausea back, me, you, but doesn't seem much more alive

Mars

Seasoned
Oops! We ran into some problems.

This member limits who may view their full profile.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yeah, unfortunately, truecels.org was good, but it got banned and most good users gave up on posting here.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yeah, unfortunately, truecels.org was good, but it got banned and most good users gave up on posting here.
To add, there was a divide between the "truecels" (that is the ones who literally had no experience whatsoever) and the new management, specifically Nathan and FIC. Some didn't like the former's non-virginity, and some didn't like the latter's coping preference with horses.

But I think a lot of posters got scared off when the original admin got scared off. That's one of the things I like about the current users, or at the users on the current Nathania forum network. They are the guy who truly aren't ready and willing to cut their balls off. I don't blame the younger users to think the jewgov is out to get them because, hey, I was nervous at my younger ages too, but when I realized that it all doesn't matter in the end, that is when I just posted whatever I wanted and without being cucked.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
To add, there was a divide between the "truecels" (that is the ones who literally had no experience whatsoever) and the new management, specifically Nathan and FIC. Some didn't like the former's non-virginity, and some didn't like the latter's coping preference with horses.

But I think a lot of posters got scared off when the original admin got scared off. That's one of the things I like about the current users, or at the users on the current Nathania forum network. They are the guy who truly aren't ready and willing to cut their balls off. I don't blame the younger users to think the jewgov is out to get them because, hey, I was nervous at my younger ages too, but when I realized that it all doesn't matter in the end, that is when I just posted whatever I wanted and without being cucked.
Let's be honest, Nathan is not a truecel and never has been, but atleast he allows us incels to speak the truth. That is better than the fakcel mods at the mainstream incel sites.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
How does a truecel site differ that much from a rapecel site? Either way, it's the same stuff of "if you're an ugly man, it's over," "go ER," etc. along with probably some rape advocacy. So basically the same kind of stuff we saw at Incel.life, which was one of the best incel sites ever.

If we did a poll of truecels, how many would say that they support rape or some other form of sexual coercion of femoids to marry men they would otherwise not be all that interested in getting with? I hear plenty of foids say that they just dawdled around for years wasting time before finally settling down with a beta. They may say they wish it had happened sooner. Rape-slavery is just a matter of taking them at their word and saying, "Okay, well, we better make sure the younger generation doesn't make the same mistakes you admit to having made."

Most "incels" are either youngcels (aka guys who probably will get laid at some point in the future, if they want to) or MGTOWs (aka former sex-havers). Increasingly, it seems to be dominated by the former, as the old guard (e.g. people like FiC and caamib) goes away, and the ranks of incels in their late teens and early 20s swells. Even though there's that meme of "It's over for you if you haven't gotten laid by 21/25/whenever" which probably has some truth to it, we're really in uncharted territory at this point.

"Incel" is dictated partly by one's social environment; a girl married a guy whose face was burnt off, because society told her to. Ty Ziegel - Encyclopedia Dramatica (Just warheromaxx, bro.) I'm sure there were plenty of ugly Vikings who got laid, too, who wouldn't have had that opportunity had some villages been better defended.

The ranks of the truecels (i.e. men who would be celibate in almost any conceivable society) are too thin to support a board by themselves; that's why no such board exists. And even when this site was Truecels.org, it was not an actual truecel board. Just look at the threads and the membership from back then; it was just another regular incel site.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I didin't know this forum was dead.
In case Towncel is reading, he could just make more and more accounts and talk to himself on this forum. It's worked in the past, it's working now, and it will work in the future.

RoyalWIns

towncel alt
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
How does a truecel site differ that much from a rapecel site? Either way, it's the same stuff of "if you're an ugly man, it's over," "go ER," etc. along with probably some rape advocacy. So basically the same kind of stuff we saw at Incel.life, which was one of the best incel sites ever.

If we did a poll of truecels, how many would say that they support rape or some other form of sexual coercion of femoids to marry men they would otherwise not be all that interested in getting with? I hear plenty of foids say that they just dawdled around for years wasting time before finally settling down with a beta. They may say they wish it had happened sooner. Rape-slavery is just a matter of taking them at their word and saying, "Okay, well, we better make sure the younger generation doesn't make the same mistakes you admit to having made."

Most "incels" are either youngcels (aka guys who probably will get laid at some point in the future, if they want to) or MGTOWs (aka former sex-havers). Increasingly, it seems to be dominated by the former, as the old guard (e.g. people like FiC and caamib) goes away, and the ranks of incels in their late teens and early 20s swells. Even though there's that meme of "It's over for you if you haven't gotten laid by 21/25/whenever" which probably has some truth to it, we're really in uncharted territory at this point.

"Incel" is dictated partly by one's social environment; a girl married a guy whose face was burnt off, because society told her to. Ty Ziegel - Encyclopedia Dramatica (Just warheromaxx, bro.) I'm sure there were plenty of ugly Vikings who got laid, too, who wouldn't have had that opportunity had some villages been better defended.

The ranks of the truecels (i.e. men who would be celibate in almost any conceivable society) are too thin to support a board by themselves; that's why no such board exists. And even when this site was Truecels.org, it was not an actual truecel board. Just look at the threads and the membership from back then; it was just another regular incel site.
@Fragment

That's not how it works, these websites are just a collective ego for Leucockticte and others who want to convince themselves they're alive no matter what, so they won't ever take action that actually makes them alive because they don't realize at all what makes a site succeed or not... they don't care about the blackpill, or else they'd turn all the sites into 1

truecels.org was alive because it was incel focused, then it died when a TON of members were banned for no reason other than being too blackpilled (aka even half blackpilled, which is too much for bluepilled sex-havers like FiC) then died when it just became a rape focused site so people aren't even posting blackpills, only way now is to unban the old users and bring back truecels.org while shutting down all the other sites

We just need one general incel site that is alive to compete with incels.co, just like blackpill.online before it turned into bluepill.online

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
We just need one general incel site that is alive to compete with incels.co, just like blackpill.online before it turned into bluepill.online
From what I remember, blackpill.online (Anondump's forum) wasn't even around for more than a few weeks? Or maybe it was a month or two, but it was during the kiwifarm trolling and so it was pretty much doomed to fail since it was a new forum vs an already established anti-incel fourm.

Incel.life, which was one of the best incel sites ever.
Maybe it's the non-forum structure of incel.life that was the key in it being successful? Maybe it's the organized way of forums that make it prone to in-fighting and moderator stupidity? Perhaps just having some reddit or chan style incel group is the way to go? At least then if we make the place a cesspool, then it would be like, "well, what did you expect?"

RoyalWIns

towncel alt
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
From what I remember, blackpill.online (Anondump's forum) wasn't even around for more than a few weeks? Or maybe it was a month or two, but it was during the kiwifarm trolling and so it was pretty much doomed to fail since it was a new forum vs an already established anti-incel fourm.

Maybe it's the non-forum structure of incel.life that was the key in it being successful? Maybe it's the organized way of forums that make it prone to in-fighting and moderator stupidity? Perhaps just having some reddit or chan style incel group is the way to go? At least then if we make the place a cesspool, then it would be like, "well, what did you expect?"
Why did kiwifarms hate it more than incels.co? I don't remember that well

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I think the best way to explain this:
Why did kiwifarms hate it more than incels.co? I don't remember that well
is to answer it with this:
iirc we were a few active but superquality
Starting new quality forums seem to be pretty hard to do nowadays since there seem to be two main paths: make a large forum with not great posters, or make a small forum with good posters. Large forums would be able to withstand onslaughts since they'd have lots of numbers and so even if a few people leave, it's not overall that damaging. But, the forum is watered down and stupid. On the other hand, small forums might have more quality posters and posts, but if they're targeted right at the starting point, then if even one or two members leave then it's basically dead on arrival.

Of course there needs to be some sort of tipping point where there are enough core members (not like the 10 here, or is it even 10 here?) where the small forum is able to be viable on its own and can survive trolling attacks and hit-pieces, but this hasn't happened yet here. With the incel.life article, it was eventually taken down. Incelocalypse was taken down due to mass reporting, or something like that.

So my theory isn't so much that kiwifarms hated blackpill.online more than incels.co, but it's more that they would be more successful in taking it down. After that, there's the demotivation and the eventual regrouping that would need to happen, and that always takes time and we'd lose posters in the process too.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Another reason for this forum to be dead is also best explained by the first few accounts in this thread. As far as I'm concerned, it's all one person, i.e. Towncel. That, in itself, is reason enough for people not want to join. Maybe it's not so much that every forum Leu or FIC makes doesn't work due to them specifically, but it's the fact that Towncel gets on the forum and then people are unwilling to join due to his reputation?

Apart from incel.life, I've been on all the forums listed in this thread and I don't really recall anyone being all that vocal against FIC. Sure he might have sex with mares, but it's a coping mechanism so I don't know why it would be all a big deal. As for Nathan, even though he's had sex and stuff, he still posts quality stuff and so the "identity politics" doesn't really work. The only person l remember who was really against Nathan was BronzeHawkAttack (or some name like that?) Apart from that, a lot of people don't seem to mind him - hell, he was even on incels.co for the longest time.

But, if we have someone whose name is synonymous with trolling, alt-accounts, and doxing (though, tbh, I say that based on hearsay), then potential quality members wouldn't want to join since those three things listed would all be against their wishes for conversation. It's hard to grow a good community if there's a consistent person who posts in a non-good way. So, while Towncel might lament the amount of good-quality forums, I'd argue that Towncel, himself, is a major prevention of such good-quality forums to exist in the first place. (there are, of course, non-towncel reasons, but for any of the major players in the more blackpilled forums through the years, Leu, Fic, Rob, Main, Anon, me, etc, we've always had that consistent issue)

So I don't really know what the solution is. Yeah, we might have a good exclusive invite-only forum on the dark web (for all I know, we already do? (scared now, lurkers?)) but it's so few people that it would never really grow anyways. Or we could have a "forum" which is a free-for-all where we'd expect such towncel-like fuckery. Honestly, based on how the internet has changed over the decades, I think the latter is more preferable by most people? An incel-chan, or incel-reddit type "forum" would probably fare better than forums since people know they're expecting trolls already.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Banging mares and ldar'ing was what I heard from him last

I know that he wouldn't want to be on any form that towncel's on. And, in many ways, that's probably what's happening. there's enough in-fighting and "if this member is here, then I won't join" mentality that prevent any reasonable growth.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
I hear plenty of foids say that they just dawdled around for years wasting time before finally settling down with a beta. They may say they wish it had happened sooner. Rape-slavery is just a matter of taking them at their word and saying, "Okay, well, we better make sure the younger generation doesn't make the same mistakes you admit to having made."
Something easier than rape slavery is to remove the cucked laws that let women divorce rape men and make bogus sexual or physical assault accusations, along with blackpilling men and slut shaming sub7 chad chasing foids will help make women settle down earlier on their own without the need of enforced rape slavery, because they'll know the culture doesn't support whoredom and it won't be possible for them to divorce rape a beta, and men will be blackpilled so they won't want to marry a promiscuous 30+ year old and raise a family with her. Young foids will know men are blackpilled and the laws won't support them when they see the consequences of whoring around in their fertile years with the older foids not being able to find husbands and having to sell their loose pussies for bargain basement prices to get by. They won't want that on top of getting slut shamed so they'll accept that they need to get married early and give their virginity to their looksmatches or older stable providers in order to have a normal life and raise a family.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)