Stuff I couldn't post to Incels.net

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Let the foids here be your inspiration

When a chick here says something out of line, just imagine how under the patriarchy, she'll be running their mouth and then mid-sentence her master will slap her so hard across the face she'll see stars and get dizzy, and he'll be like, "Shut up, slut!" She won't even remember the rest of the sentence she was to say, but it won't even matter because it was just a bunch of rationalizations to manipulate or help modulate her emotions anyway, and there'll be no need of that in an environment where he's going to provide her so much stimulation by a mixture of unpredictable pleasure and pain at his whim.

Never again will these chicks be able to use that argument, "If you don't do what I want, you can't have any pussy! [You, yes, you behind the bike sheds, stand still, laddy]"

That will be a glorious day. What will they even have to fall back on at that point? Just their girlish charm, and begging their master to take pity. Trying to please him and flatter him as best they can; to understand his emotions so they can get him to fall in love, etc. And of course, the more he abuses them, the better it will get.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
From Here's a hypothesis about father-daughter incest [Update: SHOAHED]

You're going to have an empire of retards if you inbreed so closely. Just look at the communities that arrange marriages between cousins, they have a high rate of terrible illnesses, some are harder to detect than others, e.g. I seen a cousin couple who had around six kids, the majority of the kids were fucked up with a genetic illness that creeps up as you age, in your first few years you seem fine and can talk and see, as time passes you deteriorate and cannot see, hear or do things for yourself like dressing or eating, are you going to wait until their defect shows up and dispose of them if they're like 14 years old?
Allowing incest would eliminate some of the need for marital rape, because the husband could be like, "Okay, fine, if you won't put out, I'm just gonna fuck our daughter," and then maybe his wife would be like, "Okay, okay" and open her legs to keep that from happening. In this way, these quarrels could be peaceably resolved (on the other hand, it might just leave the wife frustrated to not have that experience of being held down like that and made to submit; hmm, perhaps that's a fatal flaw in this plan).

Why not just focus on women who are of age and not closely related, if you can't find anyone in that pool that does not mean that you are supposed to go for children that are yours or someone else's.
Cool, are you volunteering? I guess if you're gonna make your pussy available to me 24/7, I could leave the daughters alone, but I wanna marry them off to a decent man when they're like 13 years old so I don't have to be tantalized by their pubertal charms all the time, not to mention their teen rebelliousness. Might as well get rid of them when they stop being childishly cute and playful and sweet, and hit that age when they start thinking of boys and wanting to be treated as adults and whatnot.

You have to keep your word, though, about putting out whenever I want, or otherwise one day when you're at the grocery store, I'm gonna take our daughter aside and be like, "Hey honey, do you know what a secret is? It's when we have something we do that we don't even tell mommy about because it's just special between you and me. Want some candy? I know this one is your favorite. Mommy said no candy before dinner, but that's why he keep certain things between just you and me. See, this'll be our first secret, but there'll be others."

Then one day maybe she'll be running through the house and break your favorite vase and I'll sweep it up and be like, "See, this is just gonna be our secret, like the other secret" but I'll keep those vase fragments as evidence to hold over her head in case she threatens to tattletale about something else.

Last edited:
I find that site a bit blue pilled and too moralfaggy for my taste tbh ngl
They also seem to believe in purpose and afterlife

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
From So femoids, what % of men do you think couldn't be trusted with absolute power over a femoid

There needs to be an 'eye-roll' function
The only eyes I wanna see rolling are when in the patriarchal future, I interrupt a bitch's trying to say something insolent by smacking her so hard she starts looking around at all the stars spinning around her head; and then I throw her down on the bed and hate-fuck her so hard not only are her boobies bouncing back and forth with the rhythm of my angry-lustful passion, in which the emotions driving my forceful desire to take her violently take her mix together with the exquisite perfection of a coconut-pineapple smoothie; but her head also slams into the headboard to the point she gets discombobulated and dizzy again; and then she comes so hard that as she's involuntarily squeezing my manhood with strong vaginal pulses, her toes curl up and her eyes go back in her head as she lets out a moan of white-hot intense pleasure-pain at having her cervix hit by the thrusts of the same penis that's now spurting into her at that moment of simultaneous orgasm

But see, that's the punishment for disrespect; just ordinary defiance, I would punish with a spanking rather than a smack across the face, unless I were in a bad mood or something, in which case I might just use her as a punching bag even if she didn't do anything wrong; that is after all one of the reasons why chicks are softer and have more fat; it's so that they can better absorb impacts from male fists without suffering severe damage. That would be really awesome if she had a black eye the next day and I could just parade her around, proud of my work, especially if she were also heavily pregnant; then I'd have two accomplishments to feel proud to show off to the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)