Surreal Squashing bugs

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I'm kinda drunk right now and so who the hell cares if what' s I'm writing is legit r but but who the hell cares.

I actually don't care if "people" get killed. It really effects me as much as if I squash a bug. You are virtually all insects to me. You don't matter and in the overall scheme of things, do you (((normies0)) think you matter? whrere is your news article? where is your Wikipedia page? Sure you might matter to your friend sand family but they're going to die just like you, nd so I ask again - who the fuck cares if you are killed?

At lest Rodger has made history! At least Minassian has made history! For fuck sakes, at least Leucosticte has make history by having a wikipeida page! Where's your you fucking insect lurker!? you're a pathetic fuck fi you don't join th eincel rebellion.

All you normies, nice try with having red water to attempt to simulat eblood but we know you're not actualy huhman. You don't feel the pain that incelsfeeel everyday! The amountof times I've wated to kill myself due to seein g some youg counple is more often than I'd want to admit, but you keep all the joy to yourself. Well the only fair justice for that is your death. I'm not even sorry since you've known what it's like to have someone like you, to want you. I don't know what even being not treated like a subhuman feels like. So fuck you.

Either way, expect more incel rebelions. Expect more underdogs. Expect more ERs and AMs. The fact you're beginning to live in fear is the start. the fact you're beginning to live in apathy is progress. You'll get used to the death. You're get used to the sadness. You'll get used to the emptiness. Emptiness. Then, and only then, will you know what it's like to be incel. To be nothing but waiting to die. Do us all a favour a kill yourself. Else we'd have to do it for you.

Mars

Seasoned
I will never understand why it's so controversial to be upset someone else's life is more pleasurable because of something you can't control at birth. Anyone who opposes the ER movement and wants oppression of ugly men to continue is compareable to the most severely mentally ill people out there such as Hitler.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)