NeverBegan Normies literally expect us to just take it

Athene

dead site, shit mods, bluepilled idiocy LUL
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Imagine literally expecting us to be alienated and treated like subhumans for something we can't control, then wanting us to not even realize that mass murderers at least prevent suffering by giving people deaths?

We are supposed to forgive and forget everything, while the people we are supposed to somehow forgive: have not only never felt an ounce of pain in their lives, but also never had to forgive or forget anything in their privileged lives. Femoids are on the same level of development as insects, they think anything that doesn't hurt them directly is fine, but if someone who was tortured for something he can't control decides to rebel then that's somehow bad.

Are they really this fucking :brainlet: ? Just don't dish out if you can't take it, and don't convince yourself you're somehow in the right and we are somehow magically the bad guys.

"Are you going to skip over all the crimes you’ve committed and act as victims?" "You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off, you Apostles of Sin " - Seung Hui Cho

go ER.PNG

These are soy boy cucks we're talking about here. They don't have a single back bone in their body. Dignity, pride, masculinity might come instinctively to most men but they're completely alien to these hipster fags.

Athene

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
They need to be tortured, then they will fully realize they brought it upon themselves, if they have a shed of sanity.

FeminismIsCancer

MareCel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
The worst part is that most incels do just take it. Why don't incels support some opposing group like Islam?
Because islam comes with a lot of unpleasant side-effects.

Going ER is mainly founded on the principle of treat others how they treat you, if they treat incels like dog shit and make our life a living hell, we have the moral right to return the favor. But incels have no power in society, so the only way to make normies lives a living hell is to go ER on them, so incels are NOT bad people if they go ER on normies, absolutely not, and its not just about sex, its about the entire way society dismisses our problems, mocks and bullies us and alienates us from society.

Think about it, the core unit of society is the family, which is two adults of opposite gender and children. Incels are the only people on the planet who want a family, want to be accepted into society and can't do it, because we are unable to attract women. Incels are TOTALLY alienated and rejected from society. So societys "moral values" don't apply to us. Religious cultural rules like "though shall not kill", simply do not apply to incels because we are not part of society we have already been rejected by society, it is simply impossible for an incel to be immoral or bad, just by going ER. Doesn't mean they won't be punished by normie scum, but any incels saying they are bad people are traitorcels.

The worst part is that most incels do just take it. Why don't incels support some opposing group like Islam?
Islam is not an opposing group you idiot, they hate incels just as much as any people in society, just as much as feminist liberals, you're not even an incel either I remember you from r/incels where you admitted you were married.

Athene

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
This ended up on cucktears, one of the alleged foids replying was just hilarious.

JFL.PNG

By the way, where are the "incel tears"? All I see is a bunch of morons being severely morally outraged at something they can't begin to debunk, so they lash out :topkek:

And yes, at least certain foids and chads never experience an ounce of pain or stress in their lives, but they should somehow be forgiven for everything according to cucktears.

Islam is not an opposing group you idiot, they hate incels just as much as any people in society, just as much as feminist liberals, you're not even an incel either I remember you from r/incels where you admitted you were married.
I KNEW fschmidt was a complete fraud!

Going ER is mainly founded on the principle of treat others how they treat you, if they treat incels like dog shit and make our life a living hell, we have the moral right to return the favor. But incels have no power in society, so the only way to make normies lives a living hell is to go ER on them, so incels are NOT bad people if they go ER on normies, absolutely not, and its not just about sex, its about the entire way society dismisses our problems, mocks and bullies us and alienates us from society.

Think about it, the core unit of society is the family, which is two adults of opposite gender and children. Incels are the only people on the planet who want a family, want to be accepted into society and can't do it, because we are unable to attract women. Incels are TOTALLY alienated and rejected from society. So societys "moral values" don't apply to us. Religious cultural rules like "though shall not kill", simply do not apply to incels because we are not part of society we have already been rejected by society, it is simply impossible for an incel to be immoral or bad, just by going ER. Doesn't mean they won't be punished by normie scum, but any incels saying they are bad people are traitorcels.
Agreed 100 percent... If society ostracizes us from having a "normal" life, then WHY should we be forced to FOllow society's Rules or MORAL CODES? They want us to be INHUMAN, then lets BE IT!! They see us as Monsters, then lets give em the worst inhuman monster the world has ever seen! Show these "normies" that there are consequences for what they are doing to us INCELS!! God help them!

Athene

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Agreed 100 percent... If society ostracizes us from having a "normal" life, then WHY should we be forced to FOllow society's Rules or MORAL CODES? They want us to be INHUMAN, then lets BE IT!! They see us as Monsters, then lets give em the worst inhuman monster the world has ever seen! Show these "normies" that there are consequences for what they are doing to us INCELS!! God help them!
Going ER is far from the only way to get revenge.

But still mass shooting victims are portrayed to somehow magically be these defenseless victims, who somehow never made anyone's life hell and didn't deserve to die... only because normies are brainwashed to believe so with 0 evidence.

When they lose and their bubble is busted they never learn from the experience, just blame those horrible inzels over there for something they caused.

Going ER is far from the only way to get revenge.

But still mass shooting victims are portrayed to somehow magically be these defenseless victims, who somehow never made anyone's life hell and didn't deserve to die... only because normies are brainwashed to believe so with 0 evidence.

When they lose and their bubble is busted they never learn from the experience, just blame those horrible inzels over there for something they caused.
To a certain degree I agree.. I have NEVER believed ANY of these Shooting victims are "innocent".. VERY few are!! Maybe most kids under 10 perhaps? However, generally TEENS are some of the LEAST Innocent PERIOD!!! Most of the girls DRESS like sluts ALREADY and they think thats a GOOD THING!! No, most of these mass shooting victims are anything but INNOCENT!!! ANd your right, they will NEVER LEARN!!

Hhmm, I agree with everything in this thread, except the fools saying Islam is good, those idiots are no doubt muslims trying to recruit incels, perhaps to go on suicide bombing or something, I personally just going to try to live my life, and if I ever go ER then it will be because normies are evil scum that hate incels, NOT because they are "infidels", muslims can fuck off, they hate incels quite a lot from what I've seen and are also very degenerate and liberal, despite what they pretend, don't forget, the bible says to hate faggotry, out of marriage sex and many other degenerate behavior and yet Christians are the most degenerate people on the planet, 99.9% of religious people don't even follow their own religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)