LOL KiwiFarms "linked" to Christchurch

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Incels refuse to surrender data on Christchurch terror accused

JFL at how KiwiFarms is an incel forum, which is probably true since it's the forum version of CuckQueers but it's really just the media is in paranoia mode, where anyone who isn't a normie is a threat.

The media is dividing us more than any one person could ever do

M.C.I.

Seasoned
Incels refuse to surrender data on Christchurch terror accused

JFL at how KiwiFarms is an incel forum, which is probably true since it's the forum version of CuckQueers but it's really just the media is in paranoia mode, where anyone who isn't a normie is a threat.

The media is dividing us more than any one person could ever do
KiwiFarms as far as I'm concerned is CuckQueers on steroids - we should avoid it at all costs

It really isn’t any better especially with all the uppity little cunts running around there acting like they’re some kind of “super hacker” like the Feminist from The Girl With The Tattoo series or whatever it was called.

This is one such foid, you can probably guess she’s an obese land whale with blue hair in real life and a “Not Muh Presedent!” shirt.

A Name But Backwards

She’s well known for going after the autist from Utah. The one who wanted to fuck Taylor Swift.

No that “stalker” guy hated Reddit because his pictures got posted there all the time. Although the Name Cunt is supposedly “known” for doxxing Incels or even people that she doesn’t like because land whale feelings. Would be so so sweet if someone could go hERo on her but they might get blubber on their shirt if they actually shoot it. I’m sure some pissed off Incel will unleash his rage on her. Not worth raping but worth killing.

Hmm, if I remember Kiwifarms bitched about sluthate several years ago, and were basically an edgier version of inceltears, they are scum, no way in hell are they incel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)