POLITICS Killing in the Name of

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned

It's a good song but it does give me the idea of how, if there was a future killing, if it was just briefly mentioned a name or two of someone famous. Like just imagine if "Pewdiepie" was mentioned during the next killing and how we would reach all his userbase by the association alone.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
if "Pewdiepie" was mentioned during the next killing

"Just heard news of the devastating reports from New Zealand Christchurch. I feel absolutely sickened having my name uttered by this person. My heart and thoughts go out to the victims, families and everyone affected by this tragedy."

Worked like a charm. Even if 1 in a million of his followers are purifers, that's 17 people reached due to his 17mil followers. Then, of course, there's the news articles and the media buzzz.

Mark my words: one day the prophecy of the insects will be known to all.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I think the real prophet is Elliot Rodger: Theory - The prophecy of the insects from Saint Elliot, the Purifier Even if people disbelieve in him, his Twisted World remains true for many people. Minassian was as messenger of Rodger and the former's killing helped bring worldwide awareness to inceldom.

I don't know if this mosque shooter is a messenger of anyone (haven't read his manifesto yet) but I'm sure he knew how mentioning a name would give him a microphone. Rather than how Minassian mentioned Rodger and inceldom became well-known, this guy got to be well known even more by mentioning famous celebrity who is known by many youths. Not only did he high score, he also got to his fanbase.

And then, of course, the Nazi "jokes" that PewDiePie made will come to light again.

He primarily mentions Breivik as inspiration in his manifesto, but he mentions several others like Dylann Roof and Alexandre Bissonnette.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
He primarily mentions Breivik as inspiration in his manifesto, but he mentions several others like Dylann Roof and Alexandre Bissonnette.
Thanks. So in the strain of anti-non-white killers? It's kinda like how General Cho referenced "martyrs like Eric and Dylan" (literally, those were his words) and St. Nick who mentioned our Supreme Gentleman, and how both did school shootings. This guy mentions anti-non-white killers and then shoots up a mosque. Now he's one of them and I wouldn't be surprised if he'll be mentioned alongside the greats in the future purifications.

It's kinda funny though, it seems that we've got 3 main streams of underdogs: school shooters; anti-non-white killers; incel hERos. But we can never forget the unsung heros who eliminate the world of harlots and other insectoid vermin without any thanks.

I'm just salivating over waiting to see how the media will spin this and make their attack against the victims of society. If there is any post whatsoever with anything incel it will be a fucking nuclear explosion against sad lonely men in need of a support group. We already know of how "islamophobia so bad" but they'll make things into a new excuse to demonize men if there's any sort of sympathy for incels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)