Introduce Yourself

Ira

I'm not even alive
Seasoned
tbh you were high volume poster but your posts were good.

u didnt rack up 20k with

"tbhtbh"
"ngl"

I hate those fags, contribute nothing.
JFL at maycels with over 1k posts, they don't even try to be funny like ritalincel and others

Ira

I'm not even alive
Seasoned
maycel with over 1k posts ?
there are julycels with 2-3k posts lmao

i used to like ritalin but his post quality went down
he spams "soy guy.jpg" everywhere these days.

low quality on chadlites.me rubbed off on him I guess.
It's hard to get an actual discussion going on there, I try to ask leading question to get them more engaged but nobody even bother

Quality have gone down indeed.

Ira

I'm not even alive
Seasoned
I'm an Incelistani Nationalist. Live for Incelistan, Die for Incelistan.

Politics:
Aryanism (No we're not racist, Aryan = Good Person)

Some stuff about me as a person:

Height:
5'6 or 5'7 idk somewhere in there

Ethnicity (Although to Aryanists, this doesn't matter):
Desi.
Yessssss, my fav posted on .me by far tbh tbh. Welcome fellow son of incelistan

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD

Ledgemund

born alone, die alone
Active user of .me, 22 y/o. I've noticed that a lot of my favorite posters have already cropped up here, so I decided to join.

I can't say that I am an incel due exclusively to my looks, but I have somehow repelled everyone around me since my teens. I don't have friends and don't really have any prospect of living a life with other people in it.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Blackpill.online member and politicel (incel due to politics and society)

Anguish

I'm the most pathetic human being on earth
Hi, you may know me before because i'm a regular poster of incels.me and i'd to introduce myself:
I'm the most pathetic and miserable person on earth, my face is totally deformed, i have big nose, big ears, long resting face and ethnic, normies laugh at me due to my own subhumanity and i'm tired of bullying and humilliation, someday i will teach those normalcucks the definition of fear and despair.

UBER

Seasoned
2.5/10 ethnic freak of nature, blackpilled to the bone, underground researcher and scientist.
Please feel free to talk to me about your crazy theories

UBER

Seasoned
170 lbs, 5'10, 23 yo rotter

#1 shitposter (highest post count) of incels.me before I was banned for severely criticizing the mods (they don't handle criticism well)
Nice fam, hope we can talk about (((THEM))) without @13k sperging

Facade

Seasoned
Current highest post count on Incels.me (retired postmaxxer)
Weeaboo
No social life
Studycel
169cm(5'6.5) manlet in Germany

Almost a wizard. TBH, all fans of japanese culture deserve to be curb to death.

3/10 182cm 175lbs brown skin brown eyes black hair. Low t, no browridge, round face, slightly receded chin and a massive hooked nose.

It's $560 a fortnight. I guess if you got cheap enough rent it might be ~possible~ but it would be a squeeze. I live with my parents and pay them $400 a month for my living costs. In order to get it you need be at least 21 and unemployed, you also need to attend an appointment with an "employment provider" fortnightly, who help you look for work, work on your resume etc.

Rent prices here are pretty high I believe, especially in city areas, though I'm not sure exactly of the prices as I've never considered moving out.

FeminismIsCancer

MareCel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
I'm a 41 y/o oldcel, baldcel, 5'6 manlet with a soso face and inceldom, bullying etc turned me into a moral nihilist. Right & wrong as absolutes don't exist for me and the universe doesn't care and the sun will engulf Earth some day anyway.
Inceldom also made me embrace zoophilia as a good cope. At least that beats masturbation, fleshlights, dolls, robots, traps and trannies.

I'm a 41 y/o oldcel, baldcel, 5'6 manlet with a soso face and inceldom, bullying etc turned me into a moral nihilist. Right & wrong as absolutes don't exist for me and the universe doesn't care and the sun will engulf Earth some day anyway.
Inceldom also made me embrace zoophilia as a good cope. At least that beats masturbation, fleshlights, dolls, robots, traps and trannies.
Yeah, bullying fucked me up too. The thing is, it wasn't even physical, at least with physical bullying you could fight back, what can you do about being called a faggot nerd constantly and having your chair kicked from behind. I have this permanent paranoid fear of having my back facing people while sitting because of this, literally get insane anxiety whenever I sit and have my back to anyone, I just keep expecting the kick to come.

Last edited:
5'6 subhuman with a 4 inch dick, repulsive in both face and body. Whatever faint normality my mind may have once held, has long since been crushed by devastating pain and isolation. Hardly coping anymore, each day is unbearable to live through.
You are here too? Perfect.

Kointo

The Kollektor
Seasoned
28yo KHHV 2/10 confirmed shitskin arab.

tbh you were high volume poster but your posts were good.

u didnt rack up 20k with

"tbhtbh"
"ngl"

I hate those fags, contribute nothing.
Yeah, I was high volume because posting on the site was all I did 24/7 too, I didn't make time for myself to watch anime or play video games, I just rotted on the site all day.

FeminismIsCancer

MareCel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
Yeah, I was high volume because posting on the site was all I did 24/7 too, I didn't make time for myself to watch anime or play video games, I just rotted on the site all day.
TFW after 1 day Kointo's profile shows only 9 messages. I should screencap for posterity.

1533833105594.png

Cold Red

Creature from the Black Lagoon
I’m a ricecel. Given the absolute state of noodlewhores and modern hypergamy, I don’t even need to describe the details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)