NeverBegan Incels.co is the most bluepilled anti-incel site out there

Mars

Seasoned
They invest so much effort into not allowing banned users to make accounts, which is absurd, they hate banned users and newcels far more than inceltears users, and the mods are just circle-jerking that knajjd deserves to be one and never question anything another mod does.

It's a shit site made to isolate truly blackpilled incels and banned users. You can still create alts on looksmax.me using tunnelbear, which I've done, but it's a shit site and not even about the blackpill whatsoever.

Going to give it one more shot and try to register on incels.is with TunnelBear, hoping I'm using the last unused (non blacklisted) IP address on there.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yeah, I can't stand looksmax since it's almost like all the worst parts of the lookism all in one place

All current incel sites should be merged into one simply called Lookism. If they couldn't talk about how much experience somebody has all of them would agree on their beliefs perfectly. I mean, that is if the lookist scum can't just be shot, which would be a much better solution.

nausea

pepsigrok
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
All current incel sites should be merged into one simply called Lookism. If they couldn't talk about how much experience somebody has all of them would agree on their beliefs perfectly. I mean, that is if the lookist scum can't just be shot, which would be a much better solution.
the legendary caamib ?

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Incel sites are all bluepilled now and whine about liberal SJW crap about how tall men, white men etc. have privilege and poor little curry men can't get dates LOL, it has become a joke, really most modern incels are just ethnic SJWs who can't get laid. Atleast there are some mature older men like Steve Hoca in the TFL (True forced loneliness) community that are sane and intelligent. So that is my prefered community now, incel communities really all suck now for the most part, the most popular ones are always the worst by far,

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
You're not even incel. You have a daughter.

You're not even incel. You have a daughter.
And don't even have a brain. I don't claim to be an incel now and I give even less fuck about how a lunatic like you defines it. And your tribalist tendencies where you hate somebody for having any experience are something a 10 year-old child would have.

And I'm asking your crazy ass again - why don't you attack Leucociste, who has two daughters ? You braindead moron.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
And don't even have a brain. I don't claim to be an incel now and I give even less fuck about how a lunatic like you defines it. And your tribalist tendencies where you hate somebody for having any experience are something a 10 year-old child would have.

And I'm asking your crazy ass again - why don't you attack Leucociste, who has two daughters ? You braindead moron.
Because he owns the site and I don't want to be banned low IQ normie, and I don;t even like Leucociste, but atleast he never claimed to be incel, to my knowledge, and my number one hatred is those who are fakecels. Also you are very crazy, yet manage to still be a normie, your ex is a sick joke, you must be a Chad-lite.

Because he owns the site and I don't want to be banned
Oh how nice, you're still the same disgusting cowardly worm you were when you sucked up to me on r/incels even though I was a hated "normie" in your eyes. You know, you could just not post on a site hosted by a hated "normie".

Ok, I don't mind being called a "normie" by delusional scum like you but this is just too hilarious. You calling somebody low IQ is like late James Gandolfini calling somebody fat.

and I don;t even like Leucociste, but atleast he never claimed to be incel, to my knowledge, and my number one hatred is those who are fakecels. Also you are very crazy, yet manage to still be a normie, your ex is a sick joke, you must be a Chad-lite.
Before we go on I have a few questions...Just to gauge the level of some basic things

1. When have I claimed to be incel, at which periods in my life, which dates? 2. What is a normie to you? Person who had sex even once? Let's say somebody is raped by priest when he was 5 years old. A normie or not? Explain. When does one stop being an incel and become a normie? Explain this to me, sicko. 3. Do you believe noncels should have no say in these communities? If so, why? And, if so, why are you posting ona site hosted by one? 4. My ex is a sick joke... Which ex and why is she a sick joke? 5. Why am I "very crazy"? 6. What is a Chad-lite?

This should all be fascinating to hear, so answer these questions.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I never sucked up to this retard JFL, he literaly called himself incel constantly and tried to hide the fact that he had a daughter from other incels for years, sad that incel community attracts mentally deranged normies that annoy us.

RoyalWIns

towncel alt
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I never sucked up to this retard JFL, he literaly called himself incel constantly and tried to hide the fact that he had a daughter from other incels for years, sad that incel community attracts mentally deranged normies that annoy us.
What retard? You're right if you're talking about nathan LARPson

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)