CREATIVITY I made some crack

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
It occurred to me that I’ve not had crack for a few months after seeing an article about it. So I decided to make some and a video was requested so here’s a shit low effort video.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Have you tried it out yet? Was it good?

I suppose so, since it seems like you know what you're doing

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
Have you tried it out yet? Was it good?

I suppose so, since it seems like you know what you're doing
Yea it’s quite nice stuff tbh. Not got much left though. Been feinding through it since it dried because I haven’t had any for a few months. Cracks easy to make though. I’ve been making it for years.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
Save this vid and email it to me to robtical@protonmail.com with the measurement information please.
I don’t really take measurements if it’s for personal use. I go off estimate amounts. Generally though you want at least a 2:1 of cocaine to baking soda. You can go Lower in terms of the soda though. Up to 5:1 generally I reckon. Depends on the coke. As for the water just add very small amounts of it as needed and mix it up till you end up with a kind of thick-ish paste. I added a bit much with this batch but not too much. I tend to just not let the water cover the coke. Just enough to wet it all.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
I don’t really take measurements if it’s for personal use. I go off estimate amounts. Generally though you want at least a 2:1 of cocaine to baking soda. You can go Lower in terms of the soda though. Up to 5:1 generally I reckon. Depends on the coke. As for the water just add very small amounts of it as needed and mix it up till you end up with a kind of thick-ish paste. I added a bit much with this batch but not too much. I tend to just not let the water cover the coke. Just enough to wet it all.
Thanks, that's a very easy explanation, then I add a little bit of water to barely cover the baking soda/coke and stir it on the stove until the water disappears. I thought there would be more parts baking soda than cocaine, but you said it's double the cocaine for every part of baking soda.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
Thanks, that's a very easy explanation, then I add a little bit of water to barely cover the baking soda/coke and stir it on the stove until the water disappears. I thought there would be more parts baking soda than cocaine, but you said it's double the cocaine for every part of baking soda.
no always use more cocaine than baking soda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)