I almost feel like there needs to be a rebranding of the incelosphere

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
By now, it's pretty well established that most of these guys are not terrible-looking, and that at any rate, a lot of guys who aren't that good-looking get pussy; and yet the incelosphere is a lookism-focused community.

Idk, I would like to rebrand my sites as patriarchism-focused, and get away from the whole blackpill/redpill/bluepill trichotomy. The incelosphere is not in the news as much as it used to be, and now pretty much is just relying on momentum from the past.

But, the rest of the manosphere has mostly disintegrated, and I'm not sure patriarchism can really gather much momentum without religion.

Inceldom is pretty much a religion unto itself, though; Sarge wants to say it's a condition or state rather than a philosophy or culture, but these communities are partly cultural. That's the reason why people get kicked out for spreading too many bluepills -- it's because that goes against the culture (aka values and norms).

Idk, I had some close friends from the incelosphere, but I no longer do, so I just don't have as much invested in the incelosphere as I used to. I can't even really use it as much of a platform for my ideas; I do have my own forums but they're mostly empty and dead now, so while I have free speech there, there's no one to hear it.

I did used to have a little bit of audience for my WordPress blog, but I've been deplatformed from there, so that's gone.

lordoftheincels has his ideas, but realistically, I don't think we'll see technological fixes to relations between the sexes in our lifetime, because there's not the will to use technology for those purposes. One could say the same about patriarchy, but at least theoretically patriarchy could be reinstituted at any time, because it's a road society has already been down before; in software terms, it would just be a revert rather than new development.

The thing about female behavior is, it's a lot more random than people would like to admit. Yeah, girls will go for Chads, but they'll also fuck betas (even before they settle down to marriage). They'll fuck all kinds of guys. One of the reasons so many guys aren't getting any pussy, though, is that they decided it wasn't worth going out there and dealing with these sluts and their neurotic and fucked-up behavior. Doesn't make them incel; it makes them volcel or MGTOW.

Like I say, if I still had any close friends from the incelosphere, or if it were still possible to spread some extreme rhetoric via the incelosphere and be part of a movement that attracts notice in the papers like we did in 2018 and serves as an exciting inspiration to try to bring back the patriarchy, or something like that, I would say, okay, maybe it's worth overlooking the fact that the doctrine is a little one-dimensional and oversimplifies what we see happening in reality.

But since it doesn't have those advantages anymore, the disadvantages are a bigger deal than they'd otherwise be, because now we have the bad parts without the good parts. It's like how the Christian church, now that it's become cucked, no longer offers enough benefits that we should overlook that fact that a lot of their teachings are BS.

It was around mid-2018 that the major incelosphere sites stopped tolerating extreme rhetoric, and it was around mid-2019 that I lost my last friends from the incelosphere.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
do have my own forums but they're mostly empty and dead now, so while I have free speech there, there's no one to hear it.
True, but existing in itself can have its advantages.

Right now, if jewmedia's fearmongering has any actuality, then incels are the up'n'coming boogeyman

Lookism was the subject of mass doxxing and controversy over their admin. Incels.co is getting all kinds of negative attention and potentially a flood of Lookism users. Just need one more domino to fall.
Right now, I like the idea of Leucosticte combining all the forums he runs into one. It should have a simple name without too much controversy and edginess.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I now prefer the TFL community on youtube, they don't believe in lookism, and they are far more intelligent than the incels who post on the normal sites, I still use some of those sites to shitpost, but don't take it seriously. There are not as many incels out there as some people think, there are more guys who have gotten laid a few times but can't get a LTR.

Violence

Society did this to me
Interesting point on the looks of the people browsing incel websites. By and large, they are more so in their current position due to how western societies are currently structured ( anti-male, gynocentric, etc) than their looks alone, although they do play a big role. The rebranding that would be most effective would be one that emphasis the treatment of males as its primary concern, and allows for extremism to brew without censorship.

Last edited:
The thing about female behavior is, it's a lot more random than people would like to admit. Yeah, girls will go for Chads, but they'll also fuck betas (even before they settle down to marriage). They'll fuck all kinds of guys.
Absolutely agree. I have been trying to create some discussions on braincels, but too many incels think that looks>everything 100% of the time. But I'm limited, since reddit's policy doesn't let us post too raw of a blackpill, especially around topics like hybristophilia.

Also, the re-branding would be welcome. RGIF has a lot of ideas which could be implemented and shift the power dynamics back to men's hands. The other incel sites are too defeatists, lost in some LDAR mentality.

and it was around mid-2019 that I lost my last friends from the incelosphere.
time to make new ones, Leuco

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
@Leucosiste, would you be interested in making a site for either older 30+ yr old incel/TFL males that are more mature. Because most incel sites are too damn childish and the incels are too foolish. I tried posting on reddit but got sick of all the idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)