Lifefuel How to have a good one without being caught

Unless you have a sleep dart, you're gonna have to be careful, run up to her without her being able to react or scream before you start the rape, don't wear pants so you won't have to waste time taking them off + wear a mask if you're ugly, she will be a delusional prideful roastie who won't let herself get raped by an incel and she will resist all she can if she sees you're a truecel.

Also don't wear a shirt if you have a goodlooking middle, she will certainly resist less and assume you're goodlooking, at least subconsciously.

You will need something to put on her mouth, so she doesn't spit on you/scream as much as she can while you're attempting to do it. Grab her hard and make sure she can't run. Then keep the rape short if you're fearing you will be caught.

Ofc make sure nobody can see you, then burn the body afterwards to dispose of any evidence you might have left. If you want to be extra careful then knock her out/disable her before the rape.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
then burn the body afterwards to dispose of any evidence you might have left.
I've thought of that, but dissolving it sounds much better to me.

Burning bodies would need fire and then there's fumes and it seems like too much work to contain it? Seems way better to me to put the body in a tarp, bring it to your bathtub, dismember her and then dissolve her flesh and hair with a base and then wash her dissolved body down with drain cleaner. As for her bones and teeth with acid in a special container, there's probably an acid for that. More thoughts: Fantasy - Walk around with cleaning supplies.

edit: kek, got so caught up with getting rid of her body, I forgot to mention who much fun it would be to rape her. As for preventing her from screaming, I think there's psychology you could do, like steal her phone and take her pics of her getting stripped and say you'll send this to everyone on her list if she tries anything. the harlot will want to preserve her dignity and so she'll comply... of course you'd rape and kill her, but that was the plan all along.

I've thought of that, but dissolving it sounds much better to me.

Burning bodies would need fire and then there's fumes and it seems like too much work to contain it? Seems way better to me to put the body in a tarp, bring it to your bathtub, dismember her and then dissolve her flesh and hair with a base and then wash her dissolved body down with drain cleaner. As for her bones and teeth with acid in a special container, there's probably an acid for that. More thoughts: Fantasy - Walk around with cleaning supplies.

edit: kek, got so caught up with getting rid of her body, I forgot to mention who much fun it would be to rape her. As for preventing her from screaming, I think there's psychology you could do, like steal her phone and take her pics of her getting stripped and say you'll send this to everyone on her list if she tries anything. the harlot will want to preserve her dignity and so she'll comply... of course you'd rape and kill her, but that was the plan all along.
No, I mean just burning the surface, not taking the body anywhere to burn the entirety.

Right after she complies prevent her from screaming with a hand over her mouth, then with something else to cover it, only using your hand to cover her mouth will be exhausting during the rape.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
Always people talking about killing her and body disposal. Well sure that would be fun but as fun as that would be it’s not as easy as you think. For one why open up a possible murder case. Plus the disposal methods most people talk about are easier said than done, trust me on this, they’re quite unrealistic to achieve and they’re a pain in the shitter to bother with not to mention messy. Instead do what I do. Induce a heavy state of amnesia. There are plenty of barbiturates that can pretty much erase their memories of the incident. Most roasties are drunk whores a lot of the time so she will just write it off as getting too drunk and not remembering anything.

Last edited:

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
As for amnesia, that's always good and probably the best way to do it.

I don't know what killing is so fascinating. I suppose it's because it's possible to recover from rape, but not from death? And that sense of closure is alluring.

As for the body disposal, yeah, it would be hard if you don't have all the supplies. Almost everything is difficult. Cut her up and feed her to pigs like Pickton, but you need a farm for that. What about burying her alive in a wooded region? It would be quite traumatizing for families to think that the body was never found whatsoever and so there's no closure for them.

Always people talking about killing her and body disposal. Well sure that would be fun but as fun as that would be it’s not as easy as you think. For one why open up a possible murder case. Plus the disposal methods most people talk about are easier said than done, trust me on this, they’re quite unrealistic to achieve and they’re a pain in the shitter to bother with not to mention messy. Instead do what I do. Induce a heavy state of amnesia. There are plenty of barbiturates that can pretty much erase their memories of the incident. Most roasties are drunk whores a lot of the time so she will just write it off as getting too drunk and not remembering anything.
That's much more unrealistic than burning the body, at least enough that it's unrecognizeable (without taking the body anywhere to burn it).

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
That's much more unrealistic than burning the body, at least enough that it's unrecognizeable (without taking the body anywhere to burn it).
No it’s been used by more people than me with incredible success rates. The only issue is getting your hands on the stuff

No it’s been used by more people than me with incredible success rates. The only issue is getting your hands on the stuff
Yes that's why, you're simply not gonna get your hands on it if you're reading this and don't already have it, there isn't a 1%/low chance there is just a 0% chance you will have it.

Burning the body will make it more difficult/impossible for you to get caught, and opening up a murder case does nothing if you're not already using drugs to have nothing reported. There will be nothing on the body that will incriminate you, on top it will be harder for people to find out who it was - and this is just on the spot instead of you taking the body to burn it somewhere/dump it.

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless Addict Drugicel
Yes that's why, you're simply not gonna get your hands on it if you're reading this and don't already have it, there isn't a 1%/low chance there is just a 0% chance you will have it.

Burning the body will make it more difficult/impossible for you to get caught, and opening up a murder case does nothing if you're not already using drugs to have nothing reported. There will be nothing on the body that will incriminate you, on top it will be harder for people to find out who it was - and this is just on the spot instead of you taking the body to burn it somewhere/dump it.
There tend to be a lot of details that people fuck up. Which lead to them getting caught. You make it sound as if these drugs would be near impossible to obtain. They aren’t

There tend to be a lot of details that people fuck up. Which lead to them getting caught. You make it sound as if these drugs would be near impossible to obtain. They aren’t
There is a 0% chance you will obtain them, nothing to it, unless you're a hyper-social ultra normie who knows people in which case you can already have sex most likely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)