I don't mean to sound like a pedophile, but Holy shit guys, HALP!

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
This was the weirdest fucking Saturday I've ever had. I've never been this confused in my entire life.

I'll try not to turn this into a rant, as I usually do. And no, this is 100% NO LARP! I'm not kidding here.

So basically, today I was at the zoo with my family and my sisters best friend. I was the driver during the whole trip. And sometimes when I used the back-mirror, I saw my sisters friend looking at me and then looking away as soon as I was looking at the mirror. I thought during the trip to the zoo "yeah I'm ugly, I know, you bitch, stop being rude and just let me drive".

But when we got to the zoo, however, she was acting extremely fucking weird around me. I noticed that every time when my family wasn't near us, she sometimes got extremely close to me for some reason, I was creeped out by that, at first I though she was trying to take stealth-pictures of my face so she could gossip to her other friends and show them how ugly I was. But no, she never had her phone out at those moments. So i got confused. But the weirdest fucking moment was when we were petting a small sheep. We were both saying how cute it was, and she was giggling and smiling at me, and at one point she even touched my right hand while I was petting. there is no fucking way that that was done by accident. My heart started beating really fast I could feel it through my chest and throat.

I'm SO FUCKING CONFUSED right now. This is the FIRST fucking time a foid has EVER shown any sort of affection to me, it feels so surreal, I honestly don't know what to say right now, I'm fucking happy as fuck but also extremely confused, is she maybe just fucking with me or something??? I don't fucking know man, I'm so tired right now, and mindblown. I don't know what to fucking do now. I'm at a loss. I'm completely speechless. This doesn't make any fucking sense. I've been bullied, rejected, beat up and called ugly all my life, and then suddenly this shit happens. What the actual fuck. And she's cute as fuck, too. And most probably a virgin still. She's only 16 though, but she's still legal, I want to make a move, but at the same time I fear for my life for what could happen if it backfires.

Fuck, someone, please fucking help. I really mean this, fucking help me, I'm so fucking confused right now. End of rant.

P.S - Fuck you TL;DR-cels, either you read it or fuck off already.

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Yeah, maybe I should just ignore her. It's probably just a sick sort of mind-game. I suspect girls like to torture us truecels like that, filling our heads with ideas and putting us down as soon as we make the slightest move. Fuck, foids are truly evil.
I wasn't saying don't go for the bang if you get an IoI

Get rid of that stupid guilt about her being 16, that is not even remotely a 'child' so totally not 'pedo'.
This being said, it reminds me of my uncle's funeral where his gf's (my aunt died before him) granddaughter of 14 sat near me at the coffee table after the actual funeral mass was over and our legs were touching for a long while and she didn't seem disgusted or annoyed by it. It was almost like a tacit agreement.
I also remember the place had urinals in the corridor where the front door was (it was a bit of a shabby building) and also the door to the bar itself, and I was taking a long piss while she was waiting for her turn to use the ladies stall and I could have sworn she was watching me pee and after I was done she smiled at me.
Fast forward today 6 years later and she is dating a chad of course.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I want to make a move, but at the same time I fear for my life for what could happen if it backfires.
That can happen at any stage and so you could reason yourself into never doing anything if you're scared enough.

I'd say go for it and fuck those guys who say you're a pedophile. Chads are pedophiles all the time and you don't see foids complaining.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)