Hey Jumpgirl, what are your favorite degradations from the attachment here

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
It lists about 84 specific degradations, as while as some more general guidelines.

I guess one might say, "Who cares what degradations femoids like; it's supposed to be for the man's pleasure" but some of that stuff sounds like a lot of work; I wonder if he's really into doing all that. Maybe it's just a grab-bag of miscellaneous ideas, from which one can draw inspiration in coming up with one's own favorite forms of degradation.

forney1.png

Last edited:

RoyalWIns

towncel alt
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
You've gone insane... I'd do so too if my 1 IQ plan to make the US look bad because I didn't eat for 2 weeks didn't work, guess you just get mad when your plans for power don't work out :)

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
Oh!
I really like humiliation in general, I’ve always found that weird seeing as I’m anxious but I like to be embarrassed!! Maybe my owner will make me say something that I’d rather not say, or he makes me embarrass myself by doing something... or he will make me beg to finish but then he doesn’t let me anyway and he’s mocks me for begging in the first place.

I like knowing I’m below him, that he has enough power to completely end my life if he wanted!!

I also like not being allowed to use the toilet for ages, this is usuaaaally a punishment because it’s so hard and stuff, especially if he still wants me to play with myself while I’m desperate to pee ..;-;

In fantasies I’ve also thought about being used by him and another dommy girl or him and a friend or something, idk how realistically I’d feel about it though :p

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
I also like not being allowed to use the toilet for ages, this is usuaaaally a punishment because it’s so hard and stuff, especially if he still wants me to play with myself while I’m desperate to pee ..;-;
It's interesting that so many fetishes involve urination, I wonder what the connection is; like is there something physiological about it (the sensation, etc.), or is it because peeing is deemed shameful, or whatever; or is it because it reminds us of childhood, where we would just pee everywhere, and we had parents trying to discipline us to pee in the toilet, and punishing us if we didn't; so it brings up that whole dom-sub dynamic?

Biologically, pee is pretty safe because it doesn't have a lot of pathogens or anything; it would be more dangerous to play around with shit.

Last edited:

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
It's interesting that so many fetishes involve urination, I wonder what the connection is; like is there something physiological about it (the sensation, etc.), or is it because peeing is deemed shameful, or whatever; or is it because it reminds us of childhood, where we would just pee everywhere, and we had parents trying to discipline us to pee in the toilet, and punishing us if we didn't; so it brings up that whole dom-sub dynamic?

Biologically, pee is pretty safe because it doesn't have a lot of pathogens or anything; it would be more dangerous to play around with shit.
Yeah for me I’d say it’s a mix of the shame and embarrassment, plus maybe it does remind me of childhood, and I’m into some stuff along those lines too so yes! :p

Mars

Seasoned
Registerusername is braindead, has no charisma, bad personality, no looks and is bluepilled enough to brag to other incels

A femoid cannot be blackpilled and date him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)