Here's a hypothesis about father-daughter incest

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
I've seen guys write long essays about how they want to fuck their own daughters, and how they have every right to, and what an awesome and powerful emotional and sexual experience they think that would be, and how it's just not fair that they gotta be tantalized by the sight of their lovely daughter's tight ass and perky tits as she lithely prances around the house in her cute pajamas; and I've seen girls write long essays about how wrong father-daughter incest is, and how they didn't appreciate when their dad fucked them, and how dads should restrain themselves from indulging those desires, and what a hurtful betrayal it is when a father does that, etc.

So how do we reconcile this? How could it be that fathers and daughters would have contrary desires, rather than being in harmony, with either both agreeing they should fuck, or both agreeing they shouldn't fuck?

Mainstream society has said, "Well, the problem is, some dads are just perverts who have weird and wrong and selfish desires." But we could just as easily say, the problem is that some daughters have a weird and wrong and selfish desire NOT to get fucked by their dad.

Here's my theory. Foids are inherently degenerate, whenever they're allowed to be. They can be made to behave in a civilized manner, but only by forcible patriarchal domination. When allowed to run feral, they do stuff that undermines the civilization in which they live. This is a natural and healthy mechanism for hastening the self-destruction of societies whose cultural standards have decayed, so that stronger, better societies can take their place.

So for example, under a patriarchal civilization, men, especially wealthy and powerful men who can afford a harem, would be fuсking their daughters all the time. The very word "patriarchy" means rule by the father. Often it means the dad is gonna indulge his desires to fuck his own daughter. What this will do, is allow his genetics to be propagated in a much purer form than if he were to interbreed with chicks who aren't in his immediate bloodline. This prevents dilution and elimination of useful traits he might have.

So let's suppose, for example, he's ruler of a mighty empire. He could use his daughters to create sons who will be practically clones of him, because they'll have 3/4ths of his genetics. This could be beneficial, since presumably he has special characteristics, superior to the rest of the population, that enabled him to become emperor. Keeping the bloodline relatively pure helps preserve those traits.

But, let's suppose the civilization starts to weaken, and he begins to lose control even of his own daughters. They will then become free to follow their own desires to, instead of opening the legs to their dad, have sex with other men; and their kids will bear those other men's genetics. Her dad's genes, then, will tend to get watered down and maybe eventually even eliminated.

Some people might be like, "But inbreeding is bad." Not really; all you have to do is just discard any offspring that have genetic defects, and impregnate your daughter again. It's no worse a problem than the fact that women already spontaneously abort many fetuses.

Here's another way in which father-daughter incest is beneficial. Suppose there's a situation where a dude is living by himself, away from civilization, with only his daughters with him. They depend on him to go hunt animals and stuff for their sustenance, but what reason does he really have to bother feeding them, unless he can have their pussies? If he had sons, he would have a reason to want to care for and feed them, because they can help him with the hunt, but daughters are pretty useless except for sex. Since he's living in isolation, he can't even trade his daughters to other hunters for a dowry of a saber tooth tiger pelt or something.

In that type of scenario, it comes in very handy that he has a sexual desire for his daughters. And, if they want to eat, they better put out, even though it might not be their first inclination. But, under ordinary circumstances, they would want to run off and go get fucked by men besides their dad, to get some genetic variation in their offspring.

And so, ladies and gentlemen, this is the explanation of why dads want to fuck their daughters, and why daughters don't want to get fucked by their dads. Relations between the sexes aren't always going to be harmonious; sometimes there's gonna be conflict. But fortunately, chicks have evolved to be submissive, and no matter what situation they're forced into, they can adapt.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
One of the reasons incest is wrong is that introduces sexual tension, a potentially toxic element to the family dynamic which shouldn't be there.​
I'm confused, I thought sexual tension existed when there was desire that wasn't getting met, or potentially wasn't getting met; but if the dad is able to turn his house into one big orgiastic fuckfest, sexual playground, and all-you-can-eat sexual buffet where he takes any of wives or daughters whenever he wants, however he wants, and in whatever holes he wants, then I don't really see how there would be any sexual tension. Unless of course it was the ladies wondering which of them was going to have her turn next.

Geez, the sense of entitlement and female privilege around here is astonishing -- girls thinking they should have the right to objectify their dad and use him as a non-sexual object whose purpose is just to give them love, affection, provisioning, protection, etc. without expecting sex in return. That's just twisted and sick to think it would be okay to treat your own dad that way, to just taunt him with your nubile body and the pleasures he could have between your legs, but say, "Nope, it's only for Chad" and then grab the car keys to that shiny red Acura he bought you so you can go spread your legs for some hunky beach lifeguard or muscular Tyrone who didn't buy you anything but maybe a bag of Skittles. Be a Skittles man. « Economics Job Market Rumors

It also creates a toxic hierarchy of manipulation from the more powerful and dominating figures in the family.
Are you saying it's sick and twisted to go nice things for another person and not expect things in return? So what if a dad bought her a car, she's not his hooker, if he doesn't want to buy her the car he can just not.
I'm happily surprised if my partner randomly brings me an orange xD
I'll bring you an orange, and feed you the slices, one by one, putting each of my fingers deep into your mouth, for you to slowly lick off the orange juice, as you lie there in bed naked, and my cock hardens as we gaze hungrily into each other's eyes, till finally, not able to wait any longer, the orange only two-thirds eaten, I suddenly lunge on top of you with the urgency of my desire, and the fruit is crushed between us, orange juice splashing everywhere in the spasmodic throes of my hastening passion as, holding your arms down as you struggle in protest of how you weren't done eating yet, I take you until the sheets are all spattered in a mixture of orange rinds and my thick milky seed that flows back out of your pusѕy after we're spent in each other's arms; and then I grab you and choke you until you open your mouth to gasp for breath, and I take advantage of that moment of vulnerability to stuff those remnants down your throat and make you swallow it ALL so that there's nothing wasted of either my load or the fresh citrus fruit I brought you

Orange juice is a bit unpleasantly sticky though and I'm not sure it the flavours would really go well together.
Nah, I eat a lot of vanilla ice cream, so it would be like an orange creamsicle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)