LOL got hardbanned from .is

Ray Peest

read that again eh
reason being: trolling

didnt troll at all but its easy to brush someone aside when you dismiss them as being trolls. mods create new rules on the spot to ban people they specifically dont like and if you try and call them out on their bullshit they will pull all sorts of dirty tricks they can to ban you like the tyrannical pieces of shit they are. if youre not prepared to be subservient cucks to the mods then expect to get your ass BANNED. but it is what it is.

Change your IP and make a new acc, don't bother with VPNs because what they do is decide if an IP is a VPN or not based on if it's been used before, and all the free VPNs (including all tunnelbear IPs) have already been used up.

Legit agree they expanded the rules for illegal discussion making it unclear what is considered against the rules . Numerous threads and posts that incite or reference shooters are allowed, but when I ask a genuine question about whether people think rape or murder should be legal or not, I get high warning levels and bans, while there is another post with the exact same question which is allowed to stay up.

Ray Peest

read that again eh
Change your IP and make a new acc, don't bother with VPNs because what they do is decide if an IP is a VPN or not based on if it's been used before, and all the free VPNs (including all tunnelbear IPs) have already been used up.
idk how to change my IP. i figured i should try registering the account from one of the computers at my uni

idk how to change my IP. i figured i should try registering the account from one of the computers at my uni
Go to your internet provider settings in your browser, then go to connection settings.

My accounts got rejected twice even with a changed public IP address, guess it's because I used a fake/non-gmail email or the story sounded too similar.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
reason being: trolling

didnt troll at all but its easy to brush someone aside when you dismiss them as being trolls. mods create new rules on the spot to ban people they specifically dont like and if you try and call them out on their bullshit they will pull all sorts of dirty tricks they can to ban you like the tyrannical pieces of shit they are. if youre not prepared to be subservient cucks to the mods then expect to get your ass BANNED. but it is what it is.
Why are they hard-banning so many people, rather than only soft-banning them?

Why are they hard-banning so many people, rather than only soft-banning them?
Every new user NEVER gets a 1 day ban, only permabans because you're an alt of someone NO matter what.

As for the reason they give cookie bans so you can't appeal the ban, it's because knajjd is giving those out.

Sargentcuck, brickpall, retardjjd and retarded_dipshit need to go in the oven.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)