It's Over for 8chan

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
At this rate, what will happen is 4chan will be closed by 2020. EncyclopediaDramatica will be taken down by 2021 despite being satirical.

Hopefully it won't be over for us since we have a very interesting blend of trolling, mental illness, and spamming. Literally, what authority is going to take anything we say here seriously. It's actually probably the main reason why we're still up. It's like getting mad at a evil cartoon character. It's not real bro.
  • Our most prolific poster is basically a chatbot
  • The second most prolific actually makes fun of the owner
  • The third claims to have sex with horses and enjoyed a little girl's pee
  • Your truly self-harms due to aliens and insects
  • The sixth is into pedophilia, rape, incest, and has gone to prison, etc
Honestly, @Robtical is probably the odd one out because he's ironically one of the more normal guys. Of course normies would call him "misogynist" or "misanthropic" or other stupidity, but those guy can't see the truth of things.

We even have a manifesto section and no one gives a fuck. Theory - Collection of essays / manifestos

Maybe 8ch lurkers who are on the incel spectrum can come here?

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Dammit, even DailyStormer is down. We're in the age of deplatforming folks.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Dammit, even DailyStormer is down. We're in the age of deplatforming folks.
We're just not a big enough target for people to want to devote a lot of resources to attacking rn. CuckTears used to be pretty good at deplatforming people, though. They might return to that if there ends up being another incel mass killer, but it's been awhile since AM.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Jewpedia would make you think that we nearly had one in June: 2019 Dallas Courthouse shooting - Wikipedia

It's one of those things which is so hard to balance. Being well-known but also being not so well-known that you get shutdown. I almost feel like a so-called edgy normie comedian who says "nigger" and then gets their livelihood decimated. Sure you lived the way you wanted but now you can't live anymore.

This really disappoints me. It's a sad day when free speech gets shut down, no matter how abhorrent or vile it is. It's not as if the 8chan staff was somehow going against United States law.
There needs to be free speech on the internet like the public square. Cloudflare, public opinion, and the mainstream media can't just play God and banhammer everyone who possesses dissenting ideas into oblivion.

Shutting down 8chan will do a grand total of about jack shit in stopping these shootings or the spread of the manifestos, but it would take someone who actually has a brain to pick up on that.

Last edited:

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
8chan is filled with normie trash on the worst sites like pol anyway, they all whine about whites being violent and claim violence is not the solution, while ignoring that the jewish elite control media, government and every other option, they are controlled by the government.

The only good site on 8chan is the asmr board, where they talk and make fun or and dox the whores that do asmr, I like looking at the nude photos and they are usually based incels. I bet they have more incels there then on incels.co for sure. 4chan is dead, just a bunch of dumb shitposts, I noticed that so called incels are an extreme minority, that is why I refuse to believe the false propaganda that 30% of men are incels, if they are incels, why don't they go on the internet and posts on incel sites, even incels.co only has less than a hundred regular posters, most of their accounts are either banned or they are alts of other users.

I see incels getting bashed regularly on 4chan all the time and also reddit, which is completely cucked,so they are not posting on there. I would guess less than 200 incels are on the internet so why do poeple claim 30% of men are incels, makes no sense. Unless these guys are incels in denial and aren't angry at society for making them incel, in which case aren't they pretty much just low IQ volcels instead?

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
8chan is filled with normie trash on the worst sites like pol anyway, they all whine about whites being violent and claim violence is not the solution, while ignoring that the jewish elite control media, government and every other option, they are controlled by the government.

The only good site on 8chan is the asmr board, where they talk and make fun or and dox the whores that do asmr, I like looking at the nude photos and they are usually based incels. I bet they have more incels there then on incels.co for sure. 4chan is dead, just a bunch of dumb shitposts, I noticed that so called incels are an extreme minority, that is why I refuse to believe the false propaganda that 30% of men are incels, if they are incels, why don't they go on the internet and posts on incel sites, even incels.co only has less than a hundred regular posters, most of their accounts are either banned or they are alts of other users.

I see incels getting bashed regularly on 4chan all the time and also reddit, which is completely cucked,so they are not posting on there. I would guess less than 200 incels are on the internet so why do poeple claim 30% of men are incels, makes no sense. Unless these guys are incels in denial and aren't angry at society for making them incel, in which case aren't they pretty much just low IQ volcels instead?
You pretty much answered your own question. Yes, the vast majority of incels don't know that they are, that's why you don't see many of them on the net. It's because of many different factors. IQ, location, environment, internet access, there's a lot of reasons why the majority of incels never get emlightened about their situation. But that will change with time. As foids standards rise and internet access becomes more available, you will see how the numbers will keep on rising. Also, shame is a big factor as well. Not many men would admit to their inceldom.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
So are both the most prolific posters towncel?
I don't think nausea's towncel.

asmr board, where they talk and make fun or and dox the whores that do asmr, I like looking at the nude photos and they are usually based incels. I bet they have more incels there then on incels.co for sure.
Interesting. I wouldn't have guessed that the asmr board would be the one with the most incels. Then again, having pretty girls talk sweet nothings to you must be nice.

As foids standards rise and internet access becomes more available, you will see how the numbers will keep on rising. Also, shame is a big factor as well. Not many men would admit to their inceldom.
I can't even imagine the numbers of ricecels and currycels who will have to face the reality of a woman shortage due to all the aborted girls of a decade ago.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Administrator
Seasoned
At this rate, what will happen is 4chan will be closed by 2020. EncyclopediaDramatica will be taken down by 2021 despite being satirical.

Hopefully it won't be over for us since we have a very interesting blend of trolling, mental illness, and spamming. Literally, what authority is going to take anything we say here seriously. It's actually probably the main reason why we're still up. It's like getting mad at a evil cartoon character. It's not real bro.
  • Our most prolific poster is basically a chatbot
  • The second most prolific actually makes fun of the owner
  • The third claims to have sex with horses and enjoyed a little girl's pee
  • Your truly self-harms due to aliens and insects
  • The sixth is into pedophilia, rape, incest, and has gone to prison, etc
Honestly, @Robtical is probably the odd one out because he's ironically one of the more normal guys. Of course normies would call him "misogynist" or "misanthropic" or other stupidity, but those guy can't see the truth of things.

We even have a manifesto section and no one gives a fuck. Theory - Collection of essays / manifestos

Maybe 8ch lurkers who are on the incel spectrum can come here?
Thank you for calling me normal, that's my goal so I can get through to normies easier without being too overboard. One of my techniques is to test the line of acceptance and keep pushing it further little by little until what they used to be offended by becomes normal to them. It's like stretching little by little until you get more flexible. You seem to be normal too, I didn't know you self harm because of aliens, were you abducted?

Thank you for calling me normal, that's my goal so I can get through to normies easier without being too overboard. One of my techniques is to test the line of acceptance and keep pushing it further little by little until what they used to be offended by becomes normal to them. It's like stretching little by little until you get more flexible.
High IQ tactic. That's also a common debating and argumentative technique, conceding some points which are usually less important or of little meaning in order to push someone slowly towards agreeing with a more controversial or important idea of your own. People tend to take friendships (often formed by similarities), their feelings, and their sense of comfort more seriously than reality itself.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Administrator
Seasoned
High IQ tactic. That's also a common debating and argumentative technique, conceding some points which are usually less important or of little meaning in order to push someone slowly towards agreeing with a more controversial or important idea of your own. People tend to take friendships (often formed by similarities), their feelings, and their sense of comfort more seriously than reality itself.
It's also how I try to talk to people about eating less meat without pushing them to be a vegetarian or vegan. I'll tell them it's ok to eat wild shrimp and small sea creature along with grassfed milk and pasture raised eggs. Then they can't brush me off as being some kind of crazy vegan.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Now 4chan is gone too.
Didn't know that, is that true? I feel like that would be famous in the media, since it is a well known site, but it was banned in australia months ago after the mosque shooting, but the site is shit and left wing now and filled with incel haters, fuck them, they can go back to reddit, they are no different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)