foids with mental health conditions?

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
i'm just curious as to what you guys think about them. i'm on about diagnosed conditions here, such as anxiety, depression, autism, bipolar disorder, etc. what would you do with a female who had one of these, or would it just not be worth it?
I know some people wouldn't care, but others seem to not want to put in the effort which is fine, i'm just wondering how far people would go.
would you be in a relationship with a female with mental health issues? use them as a slave? or something else? would you only go for/accept girls with some conditions and not others?

also, what about girls who lie about having these conditions? what are your opinions on them and what do you think should be done about people lying about mental health in general?

I won't be judgemental about this.
even if I was, it wouldn't matter anyway as I'm a foid lol

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
Crazy girls are renowned for being good in bed. Also, juggernaut law applies; any faults she has, makes men think they have more of a chance with her, so they're more likely to approach her.

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
Crazy girls are renowned for being good in bed.
Yeah, I've heard that phrase a lot although I don't really understand the stuff behind it, lmao. I suppose depending on the condition it can have different effects - if they're bipolar and having a manic episode, they'd be a lot more open to different things, way more confident and euphoric, and she'd probably do almost anything if the guy wanted it/got her to believe it was something she wanted. But I'm also pretty sure some conditions could have adverse effects - ie, anxiety conditions, depression (or the anti-depressant meds) can sometimes cause a lower sex drive. (Although actually, I've heard some girls sex drives increase now and then when linked with these conditions.) Or with stuff like psychosis, they could have a strong aversion to sex and try to escape it by all means.

I guess I just assumed many guys would want to stay away from mentally ill girls as they wouldn't want a "pet" to just look after.

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
Why is a female posting here? Or is it just some man trying to troll? Probably 99% chance that is what it is.
sorry about being here, I can understand why you'd rather I wasn't. I'm not trolling - I had to prove my gender to @Leucosticte but again I can see why you'd think this is a larp or something. Sorry again, I don't mean to be an inconvenience!

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
Why is a female posting here? Or is it just some man trying to troll? Probably 99% chance that is what it is.
That confirmation tho

Ray Peest

read that again eh
Seasoned
females cant have social anxiety because the moment they step into the shoes of a truecel they will rope within a pictosecond

sorry about being here, I can understand why you'd rather I wasn't. I'm not trolling - I had to prove my gender to @Leucosticte but again I can see why you'd think this is a larp or something. Sorry again, I don't mean to be an inconvenience!
@Leucosticte can you confirm she has some nice cans?

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
females cant have social anxiety because the moment they step into the shoes of a truecel they will rope within a pictosecond
I definitely understand where you're coming from, but I do think foids can suffer with conditions just like anyone else. Regardless of what we like to think, we are human, so our brains can still be affected by this type of stuff.
(It's okay if you don't think so, though!)

If you mods are seriously letting this whore stay, then you might as well re-name this site to 'OrbitingGirlsIsFun' instead.

She has only made two threads and look at all the attention she's already getting, it's ridiculous. That just shows the power of the eternal roastbeef.

Mods, you have two options. Stay blackpilled and ban this whore. Or become what you hate, let her stay and you'll be no better than IT-fags.

Last edited:

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
To Jumpgirl, as far as I know, you're not a president, general, innovative scientist, prodigy, or explorer (etc.), so you are not special in a way worthy of much questioning. Being a woman is not "special" in the same way that a human's race isn't "special", the same way killers and criminals aren't "special" and so forth, although that would at least be interesting since it would involve a journey and descent, a story.
Oh sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I thought I was special. The reason I like it here and at Blackpill is because it's a nice, cozy community, and there isn't much about my life. I'm just an anxious neet foid, I live with my dad because my mum passed away from an epileptic seizure that gave her left lung pneuomina, and I like to edit videos for people. :) Sorry again for being here. But I don't think my life stories are worthy of a thread, I was just asking people of their opinions on girls with mental health conditions, and not just revolving me, you know? :) I mostly post over at Blackpill, but none of my posts are great.

Weird, I made a post on here but took it down only around seven minutes afterwards, then I came on the site several hours afterwards and noticed that it was still up, but it let me delete it. I actually had the intention of revising it to instead imply that OP isn't necessarily selfish considering the thread questions and how they're not self-centered but rather how much this forum section revolves around identity.

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
Weird, I made a post on here but took it down only around seven minutes afterwards, then I came on the site several hours afterwards and noticed that it was still up, but it let me delete it.
oh, that is weird! sorry about that. i'm glad you managed to delete it :)
I actually had the intention of revising it to instead imply that OP isn't necessarily selfish considering the thread questions and how they're not self-centered but rather how much this forum section revolves around identity.
oh, thanks! yeah, i was just wondering how the people of blackpill would see foids who did have conditions. I know people here have no respect for women (obviously) so I was wondering if they just viewed foids who had these conditions as a waste of humanity, or a burden, or if they just didn't care, you know? sorry again if it came across badly. :)

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
The ideal is to have a mentally healthy senior wife to take care of the household and a crazy junior wife for sex. That way, the junior wife doesn't have to be high-functioning yet her abilities in the bedroom can be utilized.

If it were only possible to have one wife, I suppose one would want to go with the mentally healthy chick, but it's a lot easier to fall deeply in love with the crazy chick because of how she can be during her better moments.

(Also, I suppose if extended family (e.g. a grandmother or female cousin or whatever) were available to help care for the kids, one might be able to get away with having a crazy wife without worrying so much that the kids are going to be neglected or whatever; that's basically not that much different than the two-wife scenario above)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)