Fantasy Fantasies?

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
I know this is probably a really dumb question, but I am just wondering about what specific fantasies you guys have? Do you have any scenarios that you like to think about / plan in your head? Do you know why you have them, or what specific turn-ons/offs you have towards foids? Do you want to abuse multiple foids at once, or only one? If you were to own your own femoid slave, would you make her work or earn money, or would you lock her up somewhere and only use her when you want her? Obviously as I'm a femoid on a pro-rape forum I'm sure you know what I like to think about, and I'm guessing your fantasies are probably easy to guess too (although feel free to prove me wrong!)

Do you want to turn some of / all your fantasies into reality? I'm assuming yes, but I'm pretty sure it's also occasionally possible some people have a fantasy that they wouldn't like reenacted irl - for example, murder, cutting, hanging, suffocation/drowning, orgies, etc.

I guess I'm just very curious about everything rapepill in general. I don't really know much about sex, let alone this stuff, other than the media representations of it and what I was taught in school. All I really know is what I desire, and what situations I dream of. (Not that it matters that much anyway - I know any pleasure I get out of this stuff is basically wasting the time of males who have other, more important things to do, but of course I can't help thinking about this stuff and getting excited from it!)

Sorry if this is a question that's been asked a lot.

there is a book in which the story says that the planet earth is going to blow up and people decide that since nothing matters anymore, they will just have sex until the end, so they go to a big orgy on the open

in that case, I would most certainly rape the first pretty white girl I could find and kill her, not necessarily in this order

I know this is probably a really dumb question, but I am just wondering about what specific fantasies you guys have? Do you have any scenarios that you like to think about / plan in your head? Do you know why you have them, or what specific turn-ons/offs you have towards foids? Do you want to abuse multiple foids at once, or only one? If you were to own your own femoid slave, would you make her work or earn money, or would you lock her up somewhere and only use her when you want her? Obviously as I'm a femoid on a pro-rape forum I'm sure you know what I like to think about, and I'm guessing your fantasies are probably easy to guess too (although feel free to prove me wrong!)

Do you want to turn some of / all your fantasies into reality? I'm assuming yes, but I'm pretty sure it's also occasionally possible some people have a fantasy that they wouldn't like reenacted irl - for example, murder, cutting, hanging, suffocation/drowning, orgies, etc.

I guess I'm just very curious about everything rapepill in general. I don't really know much about sex, let alone this stuff, other than the media representations of it and what I was taught in school. All I really know is what I desire, and what situations I dream of. (Not that it matters that much anyway - I know any pleasure I get out of this stuff is basically wasting the time of males who have other, more important things to do, but of course I can't help thinking about this stuff and getting excited from it!)

Sorry if this is a question that's been asked a lot.
What fantasies do you have?

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
What fantasies do you have?
pretty normal fantasies, i'd say!
I just want to please men. Obviously, as a foid with a sex drive, I would be honoured if they made me feel good - but not without payment of course, I would have to make it worth their while somehow. They could punish me for wasting their time if they see fit.
I like the idea of being used whenever they want me. I want them to hurt me and scare me until I no longer want it, but then I want them to mould me into whatever they desire. I want to thank them for not murdering me by using my body, and I want them to use me as a physical and emotional punching bag. I fantasise about having them cut their name into my skin, insulting me, putting me down and in my place, I want them to control me and use me for entertainment.
Although I’m agoraphobic, I still like the idea of someone putting a vibrator in my underwear which they control, then taking me out in public (foids like to be walked too :) ) until I basically wet myself.

Edit: obviously there’s more than this, but you get the gist of it im sure

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
@Jumpgirl1. hat would you think if your guy told you to call him "daddy"

2. What's your ultimate fantasy of what your defloration experience would be like?

3. What would you think of being raped like what Karla Homolka and her husband used to do to women? Karla Homolka - Wikipedia

I have an impregnation fetish, I want to make women my property and impregnate them as many times as possible. And I have some other really deviant fantasies; tbh it makes BDSM seem kinda mainstream since a book about BDSM can sell 100 million copies but a book about some stuff I fantasize about sometimes would probably be banned.

Last edited:

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
It's embarrassing, but I would be fine with that, haha. I'm sure it sounds silly, but I don't see a problem with calling a guy that personally!

2. What's your ultimate fantasy of what your defloration experience would be like?
I'm not sure, It usually depends how I feel. Although I might not always seem it, especially not on this forum, I do like romance, it's why I read/watch a lot of that genre, I love big cutesy things and I like to imagine it'd be very passionate <3 But when I'm in a more subby mood than usual, I want my first time to be being brutally used by someone, I want to please them however I can, even if I'm unconscious, drugged, tied up and gagged and crying and hating it (like, actually hating it)

3. What would you think of being raped like what Karla Homolka and her husband used to do to women? Karla Homolka - Wikipedia
Okay, firstly I do want to get across I don't agree at all with what they did, in fact It's terrifying to know they did that...
But, at the same time, when I think about stuff like that happening to me, it excites me lol. Like, I have actually fantasized about a couple using me like that, keeping me as a pet or slave for them to abuse whenever they'd like. Sometimes I think about actually being adopted by them and being used like that... I know it's weird though... Lol.

I have an impregnation fetish, I want to make women my property and impregnate them as many times as possible. And I have some other really deviant fantasies; tbh it makes BDSM seem kinda mainstream since a book about BDSM can sell 100 million copies but a book about some stuff I fantasize about sometimes would probably be banned.
Yeah, I have quite deviant fantasies myself, but I guess because I want the violent stuff to happen me people would worry about things I'd do to myself rather than others, haha. It goes quite far and the stuff I have done to myself probably isn't as normal as BDSM is considered to be now. I'm glad I'm not the only one with more... Out there fantasies.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
It's embarrassing, but I would be fine with that, haha. I'm sure it sounds silly, but I don't see a problem with calling a guy that personally!
Really, what do you think about incest fantasies, where you pretend to be the daughter and you're being groomed/seduced/molested/whatever?

I'm not sure, It usually depends how I feel. Although I might not always seem it, especially not on this forum, I do like romance, it's why I read/watch a lot of that genre, I love big cutesy things and I like to imagine it'd be very passionate <3 But when I'm in a more subby mood than usual, I want my first time to be being brutally used by someone, I want to please them however I can, even if I'm unconscious, drugged, tied up and gagged and crying and hating it (like, actually hating it)
See, I kinda wish bruce1 were here, he might be able to speak to the question of whether it's possible to have all that stuff in one person, kinda like the Fifty Shades of Grey fantasy. We were talking about just having a pedo/rape/other extreme stuff hidden sub-forum over at Blackpill.is for this kind of stuff, since some people might not want to hang out on a site that's totally and openly devoted to rape. But on the other hand, it's also good to have rape discussions in public for random visitors to read without having to join.

Okay, firstly I do want to get across I don't agree at all with what they did, in fact It's terrifying to know they did that...
But, at the same time, when I think about stuff like that happening to me, it excites me lol. Like, I have actually fantasized about a couple using me like that, keeping me as a pet or slave for them to abuse whenever they'd like. Sometimes I think about actually being adopted by them and being used like that... I know it's weird though... Lol.
I'm not saying it's ethical or that I'd do it, but the idea of holding a girl captive like that and making her mind race and come up with ways she's going to please her captor in order to survive and be treated well sounds kinda hot. Like it would probably distort her whole way of thinking, like how it is when you capture a wild animal and it's really frightened out of its wits. Except a girl would naturally fall into that mode of, "How can I come to terms with this situation and say/do what's necessary so I can live" and maybe she'd even get Stockholm syndrome and fall in love.

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
Really, what do you think about incest fantasies, where you pretend to be the daughter and you're being groomed/seduced/molested/whatever?
To be honest, I do like those... As long as they're fantasies, because I have zero attraction towards my actual dad whatsoever lmao. But I do like the whole forbidden vibe it has. Plus being a daughter of someone means they have more control over you and stuff.

We were talking about just having a pedo/rape/other extreme stuff hidden sub-forum over at Blackpill.is for this kind of stuff, since some people might not want to hang out on a site that's totally and openly devoted to rape.
To be honest this is a good idea, although I think i'd only really be super interested in the rape / some other extreme stuff? If I could be included, it'd mean a lot :)

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
To be honest, I do like those... As long as they're fantasies, because I have zero attraction towards my actual dad whatsoever lmao. But I do like the whole forbidden vibe it has. Plus being a daughter of someone means they have more control over you and stuff.
Really, what do you think of rape fantasies where you play a really young little girl

To be honest this is a good idea, although I think i'd only really be super interested in the rape / some other extreme stuff? If I could be included, it'd mean a lot :)
All right. I don't know the exact mixture of rape/pedo stuff it would be; it kinda depends on who shows up. A lot of our pedos from Incelocalypse and this site are gone now.

You might have to seed it with some rape threads if you want to get convos going about that.

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
Really, what do you think of rape fantasies where you play a really young little girl
I like the idea of that too, i love the whole being really innocent thing and then getting taught different things like how to please daddy and make him happy ^u^

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
I like the idea of that too, i love the whole being really innocent thing and then getting taught different things like how to please daddy and make him happy ^u^
I think it would be really hot to do a fantasy where daddy has to groom her and teach her what everything is, but she would have to be a young-looking girl to pull it off. Hmm I think most pedos are fairly gentle, especially incestuous ones, but others will just ram it up the kid's ass or something

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
Can someone explain to me why this disgusting roastbeef whore hasn't been banned yet? And why are you guys even replying to her in this thread? She should be banned, or at the very least ignored. ( Yes I see the irony in me posting here as well ).

Please don't fucking tell me that this whore is going to be the final nail in the coffin for this site... I'm fucking calling it now.. You'll all turn into her orbiters and throw the blackpill under the bus.....

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Can someone explain to me why this disgusting roastbeef whore hasn't been banned yet? And why are you guys even replying to her in this thread? She should be banned, or at the very least ignored. ( Yes I see the irony in me posting here as well ).

Please don't fucking tell me that this whore is going to be the final nail in the coffin for this site... I'm fucking calling it now.. You'll all turn into her orbiters and throw the blackpill under the bus.....
What else would we do with femoid containment?

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid

Sorry again for being here, I just saw girls were allowed so I thought it would be ok if I joined. :/
I don't think I'd consider myself a roastbeef whore though personally. :p

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Sorry again for being here, I just saw girls were allowed so I thought it would be ok if I joined. :/
It's weird, femoid containment has been here for awhile, and some people still don't get the point of it, or they haven't figured out yet that we're not getting rid of it

Part of the reason though is that this site used to be "Truecels.org" so there's still this meme going around about how we need to restore it to how it was

Not gonna happen; it would just be run by MGTOWs and GL youngcels larping as "truecels" anyway, which would make the concept pointless

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
"TEEHEE, I'm not a whore like other girls, and I have the social anxieties, too! Also, my mom died! Plz feel sorry for me! Plzzzzz!" *CHOKES ON CHADS COCK*

Jumpgirl

extreme feminist
Femoid
Confirmed Foid
"TEEHEE, I'm not a whore like other girls, and I have the social anxieties, too! Also, my mom died! Plz feel sorry for me! Plzzzzz!" *CHOKES ON CHADS COCK*
I don’t want any pity :)
And I’ve never been sexual with a chad before... Sorry again you feel this way. I’ll stay out of your way if you’d like. :) I’m posting less here anyway because I’m at Blackpill! I hope you have a good day and I hope I haven’t caused too much trouble for you!

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Cadence, this is a thread about fantasies, you're derailing the thread. Take this elsewhere please, preferably outside femoid containment. Thanks.

Last edited:

RoyalWIns

towncel alt
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned

the coping is off the charts, she will NEVER even consider having sex with someone from this site

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)