Blackpill Don't believe this nonsense about "looks theory", incels were socially engineered

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I am getting sick of the bullshit looks theory pushed by fakecels out there, there are many ugly guys who get pretty women and there are decent looking incels out there. I don't believe women only want good looking men AT ALL, You need to watch the youtube videos of Steve Hoca and Alex Dashboard to see the truth.

This fool is good looking and claims to be incel.

I left him a comment destroying looks theory, but he won't respond, he is a controlled opposition.
"You are much better looking than ProJared, look him up if you don't know him, yet he has a good looking wife that he cheated on and he got nudes from MANY different women. Women DON'T want good looking guys anymore, especially white men, they want guys that they can drag around while shopping that are goofy liberal loser men, and they want to control the relationship. "

My theory is the elites are realizing that this self help bullshit and PUA bullshit has failed, so now they are pushing the "looks theory", that states that women only want Chads, this encourages incel men to go to the gym, and get plastic surgery, in order to improve their looks. Rather than blame society, they don't want incels realizing that this incel problem has been PURPOSELY created by the elites through social engineering. Because then incels would actually try to solve the problem by removing elites and stopping the social engineering, rather than just getting useless plastic surgery.
Don't believe the lookism propaganda of plastic surgery working. THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A SINGLE CASE OF AN INCEL ASCENDING DUE TO PLASTIC SURGERY.
PLASTIC SURGERY/LOOKS MAXING, IS JUST AS BIG AS BULLSHIT AS PUA.

We incels need to start speaking the truth about how us being incel, is 100% the fault of society that socially engineered us to be incel, the elites want us to be incel, don't believe the nonsense about incel being our own fault, there are many men out there, that are vastly inferior to me, that get laid and aren't incel, not all incel are loser NEETs who look ugly, some incels have jobs and many are civilized gentlemen, the false propaganda about incels being subhuman needs to stop. THAT IS WHAT THE NORMIES WANT YOU TO THINK. They want you to think "I am an ugly subhuman, I need to looksmax and get plastic surgery to get a woman", RATHER than speak the truth that in the past EVERY man got a woman and the incel problem is the fault of the elites social engineering that made us incels. That is why you will NEVER hear about a single case from looksmax or incels.co or any other controlled opposition website about an incel getting plastic surgery and then getting a girlfriend, it will never happen.

Making the sexual market "free" is what caused this and it just makes femoids slaves to genetics, which then regulate the sexual market like that, but looks matter the most in attracting women

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yottacope to the googol power.

Tinder Experiments II: Guys, unless you are really hot you are probably better off not wasting your…

On the contrary your video proves looks matter even more than you think. That guy isn't super ugly but not a chad either. He mogs me to oblivion yet is incel because nothing is good enough for foids in the looks department.
YOu are another fakecel idiot, that guy is much better looking than average, once again we see the fakecel "theories from the basement" morons who have never even left their home and walked in public and seen the MANY and varied utter subhumans who get to date decent, even cute, women. You idiots have no proof that ugly men never get laid, actually it is the opposite.

Incel was CREATED by the social engineering of the elites, the attitude that incels are all ugly subhumans is controlled opposition nonsense, notice how this fool has no posts on this website? Probably paid LARPer and tool of the elites, MANY incels are normal looking decent guys, we DON'T deserve to be incel.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Making the sexual market "free" is what caused this and it just makes femoids slaves to genetics, which then regulate the sexual market like that, but looks matter the most in attracting women
WHo made the sexual market free and allowed femoids to date any one they want and to make many men single and incel and never get a relationship? It was the elites, who socially engineered society to make a lot of men, especially white men, incel. Also what do you think about ProJared? A very ugly, weak looking male who got a beautiful white wife and cheated on her and got nude picks from his female fans. So I don't think looks matter the most in getting women, otherwise his wife would have married a Chad.

You're a fucking idiot if you can't see that the freedom foids enjoy, whether engineered by elites or not (really besides the point), makes them only choose the most handsome men.
You know nothing about me, I do have a past life of going out, still occasionally do to drink at bars etc and you simply never observe a couple where the female is a lot more attractive than the man, quite the opposite in fact. You must be the basement dweller.

I'm starting to think more and more that it's a social construct, not natural at all. Because the way society is today, doesn't make any sense. The depression epidemic should tell you all about it, there are more depressed and suicidal people than ever before, it's like all this freedom that we have today is too much, there's no restraints, no agency, no virtues, no morals, nothing. I'd say that ultimately, it's the fault of the elites for being so evil, and of the normgroids for being so retarded. If you really think long and hard about it, it makes perfect sense. If you are at the top, what do you do to stay on top? You feed lies to the people below you, so that they are in constant conflict with themselves, wanna destroy the nuclear family? (middle class). Easy, feed them feminism and finance the media to use only the best looking people in tv-shows and movies, to make people think that's the absolute standard, and that anyone below that standard is just worthless trash. But I think ultimately what doomed it all, was giving women voting rights, that was the nail on the coffin. All that propaganda wouldn't do shit if we just didnt give the females any rights in the first place.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
You're a fucking idiot if you can't see that the freedom foids enjoy, whether engineered by elites or not (really besides the point), makes them only choose the most handsome men.
You know nothing about me, I do have a past life of going out, still occasionally do to drink at bars etc and you simply never observe a couple where the female is a lot more attractive than the man, quite the opposite in fact. You must be the basement dweller.
Okay retard, if you disgaree, why do ugly guys like ProJared have beautiful women and yet many handsome guys like the guy on youtube Monday FA is still single and never been laid before? Once again your idiotic, "theories from the basement" have no weight, and you can't even argue against me, like all incels, so you idiotically call me a retard, don't care, how old you are, or if you posted on fakecel sites like incels.co, those fools are too stupid to understand what women want anyway, and I bet you haven't even watched a single video of Steve Hoca or Alex Dashboard, you're like a religious cultmember like most lookism.com morons are.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
The fact you consider that oldcel gl confirms youre a troll.

KYS
Another fakecel who tells incels to kill themselves, LOL, as I predicted the controlled opposition fakecel are REALLY angry if you speak the truth about looks not being the most important thing, they will never admit inceldom was created by social engineering of the elites, this theory is genius, it is a GREAT way of seperating the truecels like me from controlled opposition fakecels.

Ray Peest

read that again eh
Seasoned
Another fakecel who tells incels to kill themselves, LOL, as I predicted the controlled opposition fakecel are REALLY angry if you speak the truth about looks not being the most important thing, they will never admit inceldom was created by social engineering of the elites, this theory is genius, it is a GREAT way of seperating the truecels like me from controlled opposition fakecels.
why are you even here if you dont think looks are important? im sure you understand this but youre trying to stir up controversy and attention on a dead forum lollolol jfl @ u

Okay retard, if you disgaree, why do ugly guys like ProJared have beautiful women and yet many handsome guys like the guy on youtube Monday FA is still single and never been laid before? Once again your idiotic, "theories from the basement" have no weight, and you can't even argue against me, like all incels, so you idiotically call me a retard, don't care, how old you are, or if you posted on fakecel sites like incels.co, those fools are too stupid to understand what women want anyway, and I bet you haven't even watched a single video of Steve Hoca or Alex Dashboard, you're like a religious cultmember like most lookism.com morons are.
OK so what do women go for if not looks, Einstein? Don't tell me you believe in PUA?

How can somebody who does not believe looks matter be a truecel? LOLOLOL

I agree with dsar9012, sort of... My interpretation of what he's trying to say, is that in a just society where men are valued by their competence and merits instead of their looks (as it should be), obviously we wouldn't have the troubles we have today. But what he fails to realize, is that in order for that sort of society to exist, women must be stripped off their rights completely, and basically become property. Because there is no way in hell that a woman would skip Chad for an intelligent truecel voluntarily, especially when the elites have been given all the power by the government to put Chad in the media as much as possible to make women lust for Chad even more. It's as simple as that, we need to recognize the female mentality for what it is. It's a destructive, corrupt force that wrecks havoc if not controlled properly. So to put it simple, womens's lust for Chad is a natural, but out-dated sort of mentality that is now being corrupted by the blackpilled elites to destroy all the classes below them, and the only way for this civilization to survive is to recognize the fact that women must be controlled, there is no other way. We need to systematically breed out the hypergamous, low-iq women that are destroying this world, NOT systematically breed out intelligent men like in todays society! That's a dangerous practice and it will inevitably make this civilization collapse, simply because it will cease to advance any further! Don't believe me? Look what this world did to Nikola Tesla, the elites FEARED his giga-iq, and instead of reasoning with him for a better tomorrow, they DESTROYED HIM INSTEAD, simply because they valued their own social standing more than the advancement of humanity as a whole, THIS is why that sort of animalistic mentality MUST die out, and it can only be done by controlling women first. I'm not saying that we're all Tesla's, but we sure as hell are smarter than normgroids, and yet they get to reproduce (somewhat) and we don't? That's when you know this world needs to change drastically.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)