Do you fear death? What do you think happens after death?

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I don't really care one way another about what happens after since who knows and there's no real point wondering about it. Once the biological processes are over, it's over as far as I'm concerned.

As for how I die, that's something to actually have a care about.

Vergil

Seasoned
Let's talk about what happened when I died.

Hell is a horrifying place. I'm assuming it's different for every person, so I can only give you all my experience.

I was trapped in a white room, unable to move and on top of a mattress. Everything was dreamlike, but still extremely real at the same time. There was a fake Halloween cobweb on one of the corners in the ceiling. Or perhaps that cobweb was real. It was a dark room, with light coming from the kitchen opening and the entryway in front of me.

Perhaps none of it was real and it was a simulation on the part of the spiritual people in there.

There was a girl laying next to me. I can't recall if she was a redhead, or just a reddish blonde. She had good teeth because that was the only part of her face I saw.

She was laughing. I couldn't hear her laugh. She was laying next to me on what may have been a separate mattress. Perhaps she died the same time I did? Or maybe she was someone I knew and her "punishment" was me being horrified of her.

The "flames of hell" were, for me, the air around me. It was on my skin, and I kept breathing it in. It was, for a lack of a better term, fear gas.

It made every part of me afraid. It was invisible, it was everywhere. There was no escape.

(Except for the part where I somehow escaped.)

My theory is, once you've been driven insane, your mind has the strength to break free.

Like how a person goes mad in prison or in solitary, only faster.

So, a shadow person sitting on what might've been a fold-out lawn chair speaks to me in echoing growls that I think I can only hear in my mind. But I can understand everything she's saying because I know the intention of what she's saying somehow.

She was sitting in an entryway with no door in front of where I was laying, and next to it, a kitchen opening with champange glasses hanging from a rack I think.

I can hear people eating. It was a dinner party. I think I was the guest of honor. And the main course. I believe they were eating my soul via the fear gas.

The void I entered into afterwards was probably the True Death.

But I digress. Let me tell you all what happened before I entered the void.

I saw these shadow people moving back and forth in the kitchen opening.

But I can only hear silverware scraping on the plates. I had no idea what they were eating at the time.

I screamed at them. I told them not to ignore me.

They didn't even acknowledge my presence. The shadow people carried on like nothing happened.

Here's where things start to get hazy. All of a sudden there was a movie projector screen in front of me where the Shadow Old Asian Lady was. I don't know how I could tell she was Asian (since I couldn't see her face), I'm just guessing.

The projector started to play a film.

After seeing what I saw on the film, I said I was innocent.

Next thing I knew, I was surrounded by large hills. I can't remember if it was grass or trees everywhere, but I'm just gonna go with grass.

There was no sun. Only a sky with thick grey clouds and no discernable source of light. There was a large lake behind a row of San Francisco-like houses.

I was somewhat far away from them.

Shadows started to chase me. I couldn't see them because they were behind me, and I ran up the black concrete single lane path uphill.

While I couldn't see them, I could still somehow know they were there. There might've been shadow tendrils flickering at the edges of my vision.

I reach the top of the hill.

Everything goes black.

I'm floating. It's great. I'm at peace.

I wish I could stay in the Void.

I believe I had earned it after the baptism of fire I just endured in what I assumed was the Lake of Kokytos in the Ninth Circle.

Then a kaleidoscope of colors swirls in front of me. Above me? I think it was above me. I äsk myself, "Is this the Face of God?" It looks... otherworldly.

I go into the colors. I'm not sure if I meant to do that or not. I think the Colors pulled in like a tractor beam.

I regain consciousness. There's a doctor shining a light into my eyes. He asks me if I knew who and where I was. I have a very hard time speaking at that point.

I'm at an extremely bizarre hospital.

It wasn't a hospital, but a private home used for special patients. This wasn't in America, so they had no choice but to go there for help because nonwhites are ultimately, objectively unintelligent as a whole when compared to Whites and Far East Asians.

This place was more rich and extravagant than anything I had ever seen.

I hated them for being "woken up" but I loved what I saw in there.

That's all I'm going to say.

nausea

pepsigrok
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Let's talk about what happened when I died.

Hell is a horrifying place. I'm assuming it's different for every person, so I can only give you all my experience.

I was trapped in a white room, unable to move and on top of a mattress. Everything was dreamlike, but still extremely real at the same time. There was a fake Halloween cobweb on one of the corners in the ceiling. Or perhaps that cobweb was real. It was a dark room, with light coming from the kitchen opening and the entryway in front of me.

Perhaps none of it was real and it was a simulation on the part of the spiritual people in there.

There was a girl laying next to me. I can't recall if she was a redhead, or just a reddish blonde. She had good teeth because that was the only part of her face I saw.

She was laughing. I couldn't hear her laugh. She was laying next to me on what may have been a separate mattress. Perhaps she died the same time I did? Or maybe she was someone I knew and her "punishment" was me being horrified of her.

The "flames of hell" were, for me, the air around me. It was on my skin, and I kept breathing it in. It was, for a lack of a better term, fear gas.

It made every part of me afraid. It was invisible, it was everywhere. There was no escape.

(Except for the part where I somehow escaped.)

My theory is, once you've been driven insane, your mind has the strength to break free.

Like how a person goes mad in prison or in solitary, only faster.

So, a shadow person sitting on what might've been a fold-out lawn chair speaks to me in echoing growls that I think I can only hear in my mind. But I can understand everything she's saying because I know the intention of what she's saying somehow.

She was sitting in an entryway with no door in front of where I was laying, and next to it, a kitchen opening with champange glasses hanging from a rack I think.

I can hear people eating. It was a dinner party. I think I was the guest of honor. And the main course. I believe they were eating my soul via the fear gas.

The void I entered into afterwards was probably the True Death.

But I digress. Let me tell you all what happened before I entered the void.

I saw these shadow people moving back and forth in the kitchen opening.

But I can only hear silverware scraping on the plates. I had no idea what they were eating at the time.

I screamed at them. I told them not to ignore me.

They didn't even acknowledge my presence. The shadow people carried on like nothing happened.

Here's where things start to get hazy. All of a sudden there was a movie projector screen in front of me where the Shadow Old Asian Lady was. I don't know how I could tell she was Asian (since I couldn't see her face), I'm just guessing.

The projector started to play a film.

After seeing what I saw on the film, I said I was innocent.

Next thing I knew, I was surrounded by large hills. I can't remember if it was grass or trees everywhere, but I'm just gonna go with grass.

There was no sun. Only a sky with thick grey clouds and no discernable source of light. There was a large lake behind a row of San Francisco-like houses.

I was somewhat far away from them.

Shadows started to chase me. I couldn't see them because they were behind me, and I ran up the black concrete single lane path uphill.

While I couldn't see them, I could still somehow know they were there. There might've been shadow tendrils flickering at the edges of my vision.

I reach the top of the hill.

Everything goes black.

I'm floating. It's great. I'm at peace.

I wish I could stay in the Void.

I believe I had earned it after the baptism of fire I just endured in what I assumed was the Lake of Kokytos in the Ninth Circle.

Then a kaleidoscope of colors swirls in front of me. Above me? I think it was above me. I äsk myself, "Is this the Face of God?" It looks... otherworldly.

I go into the colors. I'm not sure if I meant to do that or not. I think the Colors pulled in like a tractor beam.

I regain consciousness. There's a doctor shining a light into my eyes. He asks me if I knew who and where I was. I have a very hard time speaking at that point.

I'm at an extremely bizarre hospital.

It wasn't a hospital, but a private home used for special patients. This wasn't in America, so they had no choice but to go there for help because nonwhites are ultimately, objectively unintelligent as a whole when compared to Whites and Far East Asians.

This place was more rich and extravagant than anything I had ever seen.

I hated them for being "woken up" but I loved what I saw in there.

That's all I'm going to say.
from?

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
What I fear the most, is how painful my death will be. To be completely honest with you, all I want from this reality, is to be left alone, and to be given a final mercy during my death. After all the suffering I've been through/going to be through, all I want is to be given a peaceful and dignified death. It's all I really ask for.

M.C.I.

Seasoned
What I fear the most, is how painful my death will be. To be completely honest with you, all I want from this reality, is to be left alone, and to be given a final mercy during my death. After all the suffering I've been through/going to be through, all I want is to be given a peaceful and dignified death. It's all I really ask for.
So like a funeral?

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
So like a funeral?
A decent funeral would be nice. Nothing fancy, just a regular tomb for me to rest in together with my Cadence plushie. Either that or just have me cremated with her and have the ashes spread out in the wild. My sister will most probably outlive me, so I will make sure that she arranges all of that after my death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)