NORMIE HYPOCRISY deluded boomer strawmans the blackpill

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
CoachBluePill is a faggot cuck. I fucking hate his stupid jew face and his arrogant demeanor. Being blackpilled is for losers, huh? Well then I guess I should just become blue-pilled again like all those "winners" over at IT, and marry some used up whore with tattoos, only to end up cucked and with half my shit taken away. Yeah, that's a real winners philosophy there, Coach! Ignoring the brutal realities of the world and instead going head-on into the meat-grinder like a fucking idiot! What a sign of bravery and strong character it is, to be too much of a pussy to accept the ultimate truths and instead march head on, only to get completely destroyed by this gynocentric society.

This evil faggot kike should be recognized and called out for what he is. Nothing but an evil literal mass-murderer who is calling in thousands upon thousands of men into the meat-grinder.

"Oh, No No No No No! Don't take the blackpill, Goy! It's for losers! You're not a loser are you? Conform, conform, conform!!!" - CoachBluePill

"No, coach! I'm a winner! Yes! A winner! I'm gonna ignore ALL of the documented and objective truths of the blackpill. Cause like you said, only losers believe in that shit, doesn't matter that it can be measured and observed in real life! Beaing a realist is the same as being a defeatist loser! YES!
I'm gonna go out there and kick some ass!" - Your average delusional, conformist redpill cuckhold

Last edited:

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
I'd argue that It's even the complete opposite. Thanks to the blackpill, I now know what I can and can't control, and what to prioritize in my life, it has also given me immense wisdom and awareness. The blackpill is hard to swallow, but after you do, you will feel re-born and liberated. Cause you will be able to see the world for what it is more clearly, and in turn, live a better life than the bluepill/redpill low-iq idiots.
It's faaar from a nihilistic and defeatist sort of ideology, at least for me.

Mars

Seasoned
CoachBluePill is a faggot cuck. I fucking hate his stupid jew face and his arrogant demeanor. Being blackpilled is for losers, huh? Well then I guess I should just become blue-pilled again like all those "winners" over at IT, and marry some used up whore with tattoos, only to end up cucked and with half my shit taken away. Yeah, that's a real winners philosophy there, Coach! Ignoring the brutal realities of the world and instead going head-on into the meat-grinder like a fucking idiot! What a sign of bravery and strong character it is, to be too much of a pussy to accept the ultimate truths and instead march head on, only to get completely destroyed by this gynocentric society.

This evil faggot kike should be recognized and called out for what he is. Nothing but an evil literal mass-murderer who is calling in thousands upon thousands of men into the meat-grinder.

"Oh, No No No No No! Don't take the blackpill, Goy! It's for losers! You're not a loser are you? Conform, conform, conform!!!" - CoachBluePill

"No, coach! I'm a winner! Yes! A winner! I'm gonna ignore ALL of the documented and objective truths of the blackpill. Cause like you said, only losers believe in that shit, doesn't matter that it can be measured and observed in real life! Beaing a realist is the same as being a defeatist loser! YES!
I'm gonna go out there and kick some ass!" - Your average delusional, conformist redpill cuckhold
He is ugly and can only pretend to be able to get femoids

Cadence

Marecel
Seasoned
He is ugly and can only pretend to be able to get femoids
It's funny when he brags about "having had sex with supermodels". A fucking bombastic amount of coping and lies comming out of this filthy kike's mouth. Sort of reminds me of a former coworker who used to brag about "being fuck-buddies" with one of his hot, blonde female coworkers, all while he's a mega-manlet and half ethnic. It was so sad, but of course I felt for him and just told him he's a super-stud and all that. The amount of glee on his face after I praised him for his stories was more than enough to give it away. It's scary how much the average man is coping with telling these degenerate sex-stories to their coworkers just to fit in and be seen as a "king" (lmfao). Not that I'm innocent of this, I used to do it as well during my last employment. You're pretty much forced to do it, since normgroids will inevitably bring up their sex-life during normal conversations and expect you to do the same. Wether they buy it or not, does not matter to me, it's better to lie about it than to tell them you're a virgin. I'm honestly having a bad time figuring out why normgroids are so obsessed with talking about their sex-lives at work, it fucking baffles me. I refuse to believe that it has always been like this, there's no way that the normgroids of the 50's used to talk like this as well. There's no fucking way. This must be 100% a clear sign of a rotting society. How do normgroids seriously think that it's normal and acceptable to talk about how they fucked some girl, came in her mouth and that she swallowed their cum, all while everyone's at the table eating their lunch. It's fucking mindblowing.

Mars

Seasoned
It's funny when he brags about "having had sex with supermodels". A fucking bombastic amount of coping and lies comming out of this filthy kike's mouth. Sort of reminds me of a former coworker who used to brag about "being fuck-buddies" with one of his hot, blonde female coworkers, all while he's a mega-manlet and half ethnic. It was so sad, but of course I felt for him and just told him he's a super-stud and all that. The amount of glee on his face after I praised him for his stories was more than enough to give it away. It's scary how much the average man is coping with telling these degenerate sex-stories to their coworkers just to fit in and be seen as a "king" (lmfao). Not that I'm innocent of this, I used to do it as well during my last employment. You're pretty much forced to do it, since normgroids will inevitably bring up their sex-life during normal conversations and expect you to do the same. Wether they buy it or not, does not matter to me, it's better to lie about it than to tell them you're a virgin. I'm honestly having a bad time figuring out why normgroids are so obsessed with talking about their sex-lives at work, it fucking baffles me. I refuse to believe that it has always been like this, there's no way that the normgroids of the 50's used to talk like this as well. There's no fucking way. This must be 100% a clear sign of a rotting society. How do normgroids seriously think that it's normal and acceptable to talk about how they fucked some girl, came in her mouth and that she swallowed their cum, all while everyone's at the table eating their lunch. It's fucking mindblowing.
Coach black pill made 2 videos about him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)