Daily reminder to make chicks think they're fat and stupid and no one else would want them

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
They do it to men all the time. But they do it in different ways, like expecting men to pay for everything and kiss their asses just because they have a vagina. That pretty much means they think you're lower value than them, and the only way to compensate for your lack of value compared to them is to do extra stuff.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Chadvice LOL, the reality is unless you are Chad, she will just pack her backs and go find some other beta simp to worship her, women control the sexual dating market, pointless to think otherwise.

Robtical

Duracel, I keep coping
Seasoned
Chadvice LOL, the reality is unless you are Chad, she will just pack her backs and go find some other beta simp to worship her, women control the sexual dating market, pointless to think otherwise.
All men have to stand together and stop being simps. Plus, getting pussy after simping isn't even enjoyable, since chad just walked up to it and fucked it long and hard absolutely free.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
All men have to stand together and stop being simps. Plus, getting pussy after simping isn't even enjoyable, since chad just walked up to it and fucked it long and hard absolutely free.
Funny since you only simped a few days ago on weebs.is defending letting foids onto the site.

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
do it srs. ask them to do custom pics n shiet in return for like a 30% comission or something
Or we attempt to use them as e-whores or something.
Have you seen their pics, are they good looking? Because I would like to interact online with a good looking ewhore like Bianca Devin, except I will NOT waste my money on that junk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)