Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
This is like the most relevant site, news-wise, but I've totally abandoned it, because I was like, "Fuck it, I'm ready to focus on suicide." (Except then I abandoned my suicide site too, because there was no activity) The rise of incels: How a support group for the dateless became a violent internet subculture

I wonder if Zack ever gets suicidal. His bio says, "He has an MSc from the London School of Economics in International Relations and grew up in Washington, DC, where he currently lives with his wife and two (rescue) dogs." I can only imagine the indignities he has to put up with. Zack Beauchamp Profile and Activity - Vox

Wouldn't surprise me if he spent a lot of years as an incel before he accepted a demotion to cuck. Katelyn Esmonde and Zachary Beauchamp's Wedding Website

In Katie, Zack found someone who would not only put up with his occasionally bumbling ways, but support him unwaveringly whenever life felt hard or overwhelming. In Zack, Katie found a partner who is unfailingly sweet and caring, and will do anything that he can to make her happy. In many cases, this involves adorably talking to dogs in a way that always brings a smile to her face.
There's this meme these days (actually, it's been going on for years), of how men should be so appreciative because women put up with their bumbling ways, as though women are more "with it" than men are. Actually, women are just as bumbling about a lot of stuff (e.g. they tend to not be that great with computers), and often they find themselves out of their depths in social situations, but there's usually some man who's going to take care of stuff for them and make sure that everything turns out all right.

Leu's Nathania had lots of manifestos and texts relevant to this sub-culture, but then everything was nuked. If it were still up, many of the stuff there should have been linked in this thread. Anyway, I spent 2012-2013 fully engrossed in manosphere content, and back then there was a lot of it, which content is still relevant to what we're trying to do here. Off the top of my mind:

Two blogs I would recommend are Gynocentrism Theory and No Ma'am. The former, as far as I recall, was pivotal in introducing the the concept of gynocentrism into the manospherian discourse; the latter is full of top-notch stuff by various writers, categorized as chapters of books.

There are also various books pertinent to our interests, but I'll only recommend those that I've actually read: Esther Vilar's "The Manipulated Man," and Nancy Friday's "My Secret Garden" and "Forbidden Flowers." Despite being written by foids, the former is good for general anti-Feminist purposes; the latter are good for pedo-encouragement.

Finally, there's Jim's blog, which is still very much active, which is full of hardcore Red-Pills all over; one can start from Reaction 101 about the Woman Question. You can also check out some of my own writings that I collected in a blog; it's mostly shitposts, but perhaps you could find some valuable material there.

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I just realized that we have a combination of writings from those who talk about 3 different things: rape (primarily Nathan), pedophilia* (Surreal), and killing (Cancel). *Or at least there was quite a lot of being attracted to jbs is normal healthy behavior, from what I remember on wordpress sites.

I <3 forum

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Well I think FSchmidt and Caamib are retards personally. But other than that I agree with those manifestos.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)