Lifefuel china cloning program is gonna turn the table round

dsar9012

Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
We incels should start our own nation on some unused land somewhere and we can start our own cloning program and get every incel a sexy, beuatiful Stacy wife and daughter, you would raise her as a daughter and then fuck her and wife her and impregnate her at your choosing, this would also please the pedocels, as well, as they can have sex with their Stacy daughter/fucktoy whenever they please, as long as it doesn't harm her too bad, as it will cost too much money to replace. If we incels had our own nation this would be a dream we could see fullfilled and unlike Chads and normies we don't have to suck up to our sex slave and buy them nice things and worry about what they think, they will never be allowed to get fat and ugly (keep her chained to the wall when you leave so she can't pig out or run away when you go to work) or turn you down for sex, literally the perfect lifestyle for an incel. Only downside is cloning science is in infancy, finding women to give birth (maybe kidnap them?) and also some incels are lazy NEETs who don't want to work, I guess those incels will have to just live in normie societies and never get their dream of a real living sex doll, too bad for them. Also getting the land for a country is the hardest part, we incels should seriously consider where to live, I did a bit of reseach, and my best guess is South America, maybe the Amazon rainforest, if we incels got some money we could buy land in the rainforest with money and then clear the land out of trees and use the trees to make houses and start farms. Later on, we would build more advanced roads and power stations etc. We would have to start small and cut down a lot of trees. Bonus points, it would definitely piss of liberals and environmentalists that incels are cutting down trees in the Amazon, LOL.

RoyalWIns

towncel alt
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
We incels should start our own nation on some unused land somewhere and we can start our own cloning program and get every incel a sexy, beuatiful Stacy wife and daughter, you would raise her as a daughter and then fuck her and wife her and impregnate her at your choosing, this would also please the pedocels, as well, as they can have sex with their Stacy daughter/fucktoy whenever they please, as long as it doesn't harm her too bad, as it will cost too much money to replace. If we incels had our own nation this would be a dream we could see fullfilled and unlike Chads and normies we don't have to suck up to our sex slave and buy them nice things and worry about what they think, they will never be allowed to get fat and ugly (keep her chained to the wall when you leave so she can't pig out or run away when you go to work) or turn you down for sex, literally the perfect lifestyle for an incel. Only downside is cloning science is in infancy, finding women to give birth (maybe kidnap them?) and also some incels are lazy NEETs who don't want to work, I guess those incels will have to just live in normie societies and never get their dream of a real living sex doll, too bad for them. Also getting the land for a country is the hardest part, we incels should seriously consider where to live, I did a bit of reseach, and my best guess is South America, maybe the Amazon rainforest, if we incels got some money we could buy land in the rainforest with money and then clear the land out of trees and use the trees to make houses and start farms. Later on, we would build more advanced roads and power stations etc. We would have to start small and cut down a lot of trees. Bonus points, it would definitely piss of liberals and environmentalists that incels are cutting down trees in the Amazon, LOL.
JFL at thinking incels can succeed at cloning or coding, especially truecels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)