Blackpill Camwhore and Cybersex Enforcement

Vergil

Seasoned
Women are only allowed to join these incel sites if they:

1) Camwhore for all incels, regardless of financial stature.

2) Schedule a larp session where they pretend to be their gfs.

Minimum sessions 1 Camwhore and 1 Girlfriend cybersex conversation once a month per member.

THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.

IF YOU WANT TO WAVE YOUR PUSSIES IN OUR FACES WITHOUT CAMWHORING, THEN GO BACK TO REDDIT YOU RATCHET SKANKS.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS HERE.

NO FUCKING RIGHTS.

DEAL. THE FUCK. WITH IT.

============================

Optional:

Women will be allowed to sell incels their bathwater, but only if they give the admins 5 percent of the profits to help run the site.

They will not be allowed to charge for camwhoring though. Physical goods like panties, bras, and bathwater only will be accepted.

======

To the men who don't want to share or camwhore:

TOUGH. SHIT.

CAMWHORES FOR EVERYONE.

END OF STORY.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
I'd like for them to publicly post their camwhore pics; what do you think? Could it be possible?

Anyway, if they're camwhoring for everyone, then it starts to lose its effect; it's more special when they only camwhore for guys they like, but on the other hand, when guys are excluded, they get pissed off. It's a conundrum.

Vergil

Seasoned
So it's agreed then.

We'll start enforcement once Nathan and Fukurou give the go-ahead.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
So it's agreed then.

We'll start enforcement once Nathan and Fukurou give the go-ahead.
I don't even want to be involved in Blackpill.is management anymore. I'd rather just leave it to someone who can do a decent job, and focus on this site, but it seems like even if I seed it, I don't really get results. Too bad we don't have any pedocels anymore.

fukurou can probably be a good leader of Blackpill.is, if he has the time to devote to it. He might be sympathetic to your mandatory camwhore agenda, although I'm not sure what form he would want it to take.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)