NSFW Brenton Tarrant murders 30+ Muslims, livestreamed on Facebook with a 74 page manifesto posted on 8/pol/

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Staff member
Administrator
Grand Wizard
Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Yellowpill
And Daily Stormer became inaccessible on the clearweb.

I first heard about this around an hour after the manifesto thread was posted. Now at least 40 dead according to the latest BBC headline. I've been really keeping up with this like with the one in Brazil.
kiwibt1.png

kiwibt2.jpg

Last edited:

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Next thing you know, he'll would have posted once on a chan board and censors will want to shut down the internet, or he would have made one offhand remark lamenting not having girlfriend and then he's labelled and incel "terrorist", or he would have said "I feel uncomfortable in my country since it doesn't feel like home anymore" and would be labeled a neonazi.

Either way, the only reason anyone would shut down speech about this guy is because the speech of this guy is all supportive. And that's what (((they))) fear - that the underdogs have support.

I have all full videos for both Brazil and New Zealand, but there is no video uploading feature for this site.

1st AR-15 attachments:
holographic sight
vertical grip
taped 30 round magazines

2nd AR-15 attachments:
red dot sight
taped 30 round magazines

I don't know if soft or hollow points are banned in New Zealand.

Last edited:

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
The more I read about this guy, it shows me that he really did his hw to make his purification well known. Too bad he wasn't an incel purifier, but either way, he definitely knew how to get his message across.

by the way, interesting how it happened in the land of New Zealand? I thought they were crazy about gun laws.

The more I read about this guy, it shows me that he really did his hw to make his purification well known. Too bad he wasn't an incel purifier, but either way, he definitely knew how to get his message across.

by the way, interesting how it happened in the land of New Zealand? I thought they were crazy about gun laws.
Australia is the country with crazy gun laws, even (mostly) banning airsoft and making people get licenses for crossbows.

Britain (but not Northern Ireland - kept handguns) went insane after the Dunblane shooting, and Australia went insane after Port Arthur.

Now 49 dead. The fire rises.
It broke the previous record in New Zealand of 13 killed by a real long shot.
Imagine, a /pol/tard nobody is now the center of the world.

Last edited:

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
Sadiq Khan should have said terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city. The double standards after an attack are as influential (if not more) than the attack itself.

Someone should use the footage and add health bars and ammo levels to make it more realistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)