Blaming me for the failure of Blackpill.is would be like blaming Chairman Mao for the failure of Chinese communism

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
It's the system that's the problem, not the leader. Nobody can really run a successful blackpilled forum, once chicks start arriving and getting with certain dudes. It's too harsh of a blackpill for the others to handle, especially if it's a chick like Florelle. See also What's your definition of the blackpill?

Pandoroux, Dahlia, and even Bree didn't really put us to the test; it was Florelle who did that. As soon as someone really seemingly desirable and feminine showed up, we were kinda fucked.

It wasn't even just me who pined after her; about 95% of GameDevCel's posts (all but ~60 of his ~1200 posts) were during her tenure, which shows he was mostly there for her, rather than to spit blackpills in the absence of any chick being around. So, he was not really blackpilled either; he was trying to get some action, just like Swordstick and many others. And his strong emotional reaction to the situation after Reggie got her to act like she was locked down, reflected what he was really about.

People tried to blame me for the site's downfall, but all I did was acknowledge some realities that people didn't want to face; and in some cases, like with the leash, it was really my underling (Reggie) taking actions under ambiguous circumstances where it wasn't clear to me exactly what the facts were; arguably I should've intervened sooner and adopted a more skeptical approach, but the way GameDev flew off the handle about it shows what his main interest was, if it wasn't already evident.

For more background, see Announcement - Blackpill.is redirects here now

Last edited:
i kind knew i wasn't getting anything from her tbh, but it was such a excess of cutenes that i felt compelled in interacting with that foid, she attracted a lot of users there and it was really fun to talk with the people from the forum, that leashed shit just felt like wrong someone putting his dick in bucket full of puppies.

what really pissed me off was you guys watching the room without me.

i mean you redirected to incels.net and there is more traffic there and more people to interact with, so everybody moved there, i had 6 k post on .co in 40 days and i already have 300 on .net i also have a couple reddit alts post maxxing.

Last edited:

Vergil

Seasoned
defending a pure virgin who won't put out for anyone but chad is still whiteknighting

she probably won't be back anyway which is a good thing

not really an issue for me since I'm over it

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
defending a pure virgin who won't put out for anyone but chad is still whiteknighting

she probably won't be back anyway which is a good thing

not really an issue for me since I'm over it
I don't recall defending her; I just said I wanted to fuck her, that there were some characteristics of hers that I liked, etc. In other words, basically the same stuff that you said.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Both of you guys were just as into that chick as I was, yet you want to act like you were never interested in her, and that I was the only one stuck on her.

Neither of you has any reason to hate on me or feel like you're better than me, because what we all have in common is that we wanted her and got rejected by her. Analysis of GameDev's posts shows that 95% of them were while Florelle was on the board, which shows that he was devoting himself to orbiting her just like I was. Same deal with you, Swordstick; upwards of 80% of your posts were after Florelle showed up. So you were orbiting her too.

We all orbited her, and we all lost. Oh well, no shame in it, really; at least you made a move on her, Swordy. You know what they say, "Rejection is better than regret." But they also say, it's better not to even think of it as rejection; she didn't reject you, really, because she didn't even know you all that well, so how could she even know what she was rejecting; she was skeptical that marrying you would be a good idea, but she's just a young chick; what does she know about what's good for her. All that happened was that you didn't get the outcome you wanted. Happens all the time to many men.

Better luck next time, guys.

Last edited:
Why are you saying "you guys," as though I was there. You think I'd want to sit in a stream with Reggie and Florelle and nobody else? Talk about awkward.
no idea why you cuck for that kiddo so hard, considering he just abandoned you, do you think him would do the samething for you?

Last edited:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Both of you guys were just as into that chick as I was, yet you want to act like you were never interested in her, and that I was the only one stuck on her.

None of you guys have any reason to hate on me or feel like you're better than me, because what we all have in common is that we wanted her and got rejected by her.
it was pleasant to be around a foid that was cute, and not a rabid feminist for once, but she and that kiddo started to larp around in the forum, and the people there just got tired of that bullshit and leaved the website, you are the websites head, you should had taken action as soon as you release that was harming the website

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
it was pleasant to be around a foid that was cute, and not a rabid feminist for once, but she and that kiddo started to larp around in the forum, and the people there just got tired of that bullshit and leaved the website, you are the websites head, you should had taken action as soon as you release that was harming the website
Well, I asked to confer with you, and you wouldn't. You gave me the cold shoulder. I could've used your support; I was thinking about getting rid of Reggie from his position and putting new leadership in place, but I needed to talk it over with you and see what your thoughts were first.

Bottom line, though, is that the chicks were driving the traffic. The board was empty before they showed up, and it was empty after they left, because everyone was just interested in orbiting them.

So if they were going to act like none of us could have them (except maybe Reggie and the dude Dahlia has a crush on), it was kinda over for that board, because people felt like they didn't have any prospects of getting with them. It was gonna go as inactive as it was before they showed up.

Even if we'd thrown Reggie out of the leadership, it was over for us anyway because Florelle was still going to tell people she didn't want hitting on her, "He's my owner" as a way of pushing them away if they tried to hit on her. If she didn't say that to you, it was because either (1) you weren't hitting on her, or (2) she wanted you hitting on her.

Last edited:
Well, I asked to confer with you, and you wouldn't. You gave me the cold shoulder. I could've used your support; I was thinking about getting rid of Reggie from his position and putting new leadership in place.
being sincere i trough you where trying to shove it on my face, i was also ultra stressed out from university i just needed some time for myself.
i tried to talk to make post saying the leash shit was a bad idea, but you din't listen to me, i trough that my silence was my last form of protest

Vergil

Seasoned
Better luck next time, guys.
Guess you missed the part where I said I was over it.

Starting a thread asking me if I woke up in a cold sweat and mocking me is also bad form.

Also, you gave bp dot is to clero/adolf? Fuck that.

Giving jews positions of power, telling me to leave florelle alone in dm, all of this is very questionable.

You think can accuse me of being bluepilled after everything that's happened?

Vergil

Seasoned
I would be a much better leader than clero or reg.

I would at least share my harem of sluts with other incels.

Vergil

Seasoned
Uh, your traffic numbers only ended up cratering afterwards.

You even admitted it.

I don't know if it's scars so much as, people got disappointed they didn't win Florelle's favor, so the activity that was fueled by their hopefulness went away

Site statistics megathread

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Guess you missed the part where I said I was over it.

Starting a thread asking me if I woke up in a cold sweat and mocking me is also bad form.

Also, you gave bp dot is to clero/adolf? Fuck that.

Giving jews positions of power, telling me to leave florelle alone in dm, all of this is very questionable.

You think can accuse me of being bluepilled after everything that's happened?
Wasn't that Reggie who told you to stay away from Florelle? Clero is de-adminned now that we have better people in charge. What's this thread you're talking about asking if you woke up in a cold sweat?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Uh, your traffic numbers only ended up cratering afterwards.

You even admitted it.

I don't know if it's scars so much as, people got disappointed they didn't win Florelle's favor, so the activity that was fueled by their hopefulness went away

Site statistics megathread
Traffic numbers were already shitty before they showed up, and they went back to being shitty after they were gone. That's why I talked about activity that was fueled by hopefulness (at getting their pussies) going away. It was an "easy come, easy go" situation.

she was cute, like the websites mascot, once she started larping as thot people just leaved that place.

Wasn't that Reggie who told you to stay away from Florelle?
it was me....

Vergil

Seasoned
they did raised the traffic, but as soon as they where allowed to larp as thots, the forun was murdered
Doesn't change the end result.

It's done. The numbers TANKED because they didn't wanna share nudes or cyber or be in a pretend relationship.

Fuck 'em. And fuck the men who supported them closing their legs.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
Did you see where I said, "I know that feel"? I was saying I was going through the same shit.

Also: "Florelle's just a little girl. Leave her alone."
I just wanted her to stop complaining that you were scaring her. I even kinda told her I thought she was being overdramatic, so after that she said she was just going to go to Reggie next time she got "scared" or whatever by you.

I just wanted her to stop complaining. I even kinda told her I thought she was being overdramatic, so after that she said she was just going to go to Reggie next time she got "scared" or whatever by you.
she was pretty much manipulating that fucking kid so she could have someone with admin power to protect her

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
she was pretty much manipulating that fucking kid so she could have someone with admin power to protect her
Well, I would predict that the next time we get a manipulative, sexy chick like that on the site, events will play out the same way. There'll be a bunch of drama just like there was this time, as people fight over the chick and complain the admins have an unfair advantage.

Having chicks on a blackpilled site just doesn't work well, unless they're masculine, unsexy chicks. If they're femmy, sexy chicks, we end up with these kind of problems.

Vergil

Seasoned
You were still making fun though, even if you were including yourself in that group.

Also, GD and I just needed to get away from that place for a while.

Well, I would predict that the next time we get a manipulative, sexy chick like that on the site, events will play out the same way. There'll be a bunch of drama just like there was this time, as people fight over the chick and complain the admins have an unfair advantage.
i hope this experience will teach us something

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
they say every incel is a blowjob away from the bluepill, but sometimes is not even that
Yeah, but you're no different; you're the same way. You just go back to the blackpill after the chick is gone.

So that's why I kinda say, "Maybe we should just abandon the blackpill and go to the rapepill instead."

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
you pushed that kid over her, and after that started mocking us for that
Idk man, why don't you reach out to her and tell her you're better than Reggie and she should get with you instead?

Her choices are not my fault; I put in a good word for Reggie but Reggie said he'd have preferred I hadn't done that because he wanted to try his own approach with her. So maybe I didn't even have an effect on the situation, who knows?

Yeah, but you're no different; you're the same way. You just go back to the blackpill after the chick is gone.

So that's why I kinda say, "Maybe we should just abandon the blackpill and go to the rapepill instead."
stop day dreaming in the patriarchy fantasy land where every guy can have a harem and rape is legal, we currently live in a world total tilted in favor of females to the point that even subby girls will reject non chads.

Idk man, why don't you reach out to her and tell her you're better than Reggie and she should get with you instead?

Her choices are not my fault; I put in a good word for Reggie but Reggie said he'd have preferred I hadn't done that because he wanted to try his own approach with her. So maybe I didn't even have an effect on the situation, who knows?
its not like she is going to bang that kid anyway, she is probaly loosing her virginity to some egon chad in the next 6 months

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
stop day dreaming in the patriarchy fantasy land where every guy can have a harem and rape is legal, we currently live in a world total tilted in favor of females to the point that even subby girls will reject non chads.
We still face the problem that if we have 1-2 chicks on a forum with a bunch of dudes, the chicks are gonna love all the attention but ultimately some guys who don't get as much positive attention from them are gonna feel frustrated/jealous if they find out other guys are doing better with the chicks. Florelle was telling certain guys, "Oh, Reggie is my owner" and so word was starting to get out, and it was causing drama. Reggie himself applied the leash, but that just reflected the fact she was already telling certain dudes she had a boyfriend.

But that's an old trick femoids use, of telling guys, "I have a boyfriend" as a way of getting them to stop hitting on her; it has nothing to do with whether she actually does have a boyfriend. Once I remembered that, I took away the leash. But we really have no idea what went on between them in private, or how receptive she was to other guys' hitting on her; so I dunno, man. Why don't you ask Reggie sometime why he put that leash on her?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic rapecel
Administrator
i was talking about leu mocking the two of us, i got anoyed of that and just leaved the place for a while
Uh, I was just trying to commiserate because I was going through a shitty experience also. Maybe I was taking it even harder than you were, who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)