CREATIVITY About high scoring

Cancel

Foids are the Enemy: The Daily Double Standard
Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I know this was based on a movie so in case some CuckQueer complains "FBI, this guy's not being PC" then I'll say "blame the movie" (I'm sure it was posted here; it was some guy who shot lots of foids in a hair salon?)

So it seems that a good way to get high numbers is to have them people group together. So you would have to use fear to control and guide your prey. If you had multiple allies during the emERgency then you could corner them off, but what if it was done alone? Arson would bring fire and smoke them into one section? Hostage taking could make them get close to each other? (Of course you could set up some cut out figures at the doors to make it seem that there are more, and say there was dead-man switches if anyone tries to leave and this would cause everyone to get blown up)

Either way, it's kinda amazing how peaceful we are despite the violence inflicted upon us.

"Either way, it's kinda amazing how peaceful we are despite the violence inflicted upon us. "

That's right cucktears, we see you watching us, pretending chads aren't 10 times as violent towards femoids...

The best way would be if they're already in a clumped up spot, otherwise they won't comply when you tell them "everyone get in that corner". Arson is very unreliable for this too.

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
I know this was based on a movie so in case some CuckQueer complains "FBI, this guy's not being PC" then I'll say "blame the movie" (I'm sure it was posted here; it was some guy who shot lots of foids in a hair salon?)
(found it)

To combine the idea with what AngryAtSociety had said about boats, and with what RoyalWins said, it seems making so there is no exits is the most effective way to have high killings, or when it's very hard to find those exists. So planes and ship disastERs would probably be really bad death tolls (up there with bombs and various structural failures, and fires with bad exits)

Then again, St. Nick pulled a fire alarm and got the students to exit and then he shot them down... so who really knows what is the most effective way to kill?

Whatever it is, it needs to be done fast before authorities arrive. From that Columbine Doc, police didn't know if there was a sniper on the roof or not, and so they delayed. So ambush attacks would be ways of making police hesitant. But that was ages ago and there's been lost of insect blood split since then.

But most of the work has to be in study for the actual attack so that it goes smoothly.

I don't know if he was a ricecel or not, but General Cho fucking studied like a typical Asian for his exam. And Dylan and Harris had prepped a lot (but still fucked up the bombs). And I'm sure all the other greats had skill with guns and had practiced with real and virtual targets.

So, I'll just state it now so that I can say "I told you so" in a few years: there will be a shooter who used VR 1st person shooting game who modded the skins to be school and schoolgirls, and created a custom environment based on the floorplan of the target. (I remember I used to do that with SimCity 2000 and SimCopter.) And then he practiced in real life with guns to get the actual feel of the physical weapon. And then he had a psychotic break and then gets the high score. (Triple combo if he does bombing and arson.)

protip: I'm speaking hypothetically, of course; read the fucking tag of "creativity." I'm completely sane and not planning anything. Besides, nothing I said can't be found on wikipedia, and therefore nothing I said can't be found on news articles, and therefore nothing I said can't be found in real life. Blame real-life, you cucks. You're the one who create incels. (feels like tying your own noose isn't it? or digging your own grave?)

Hypothetically speaking in a fantasy scenario, I'm surprised that no one has used napalm to seal off exits while doing a spree (as far as I know).
Cho chained shut the doors and put a written bomb threat there, resulting in him getting ten minutes to attack Norris Hall before police came in.
Police have far quicker active shooter responses and have been armed far better after Columbine and 9/11 (mainly) alongside many other smaller incidents. However, responses tend to get delayed with a sniper or when the shooter properly engages the police: recent examples of police engagement being Santa Fe and Aurora, IL. The recent Aurora shooting also had to do with the structure being a large warehouse, so it gave Gary Martin a major tactical advantage and made it take longer for the police to properly secure the scene.

So planes and ship disastERs would probably be really bad death tolls
You forgot submarines. That would be so brutal though. I wouldn't want people to die in a dark hull from drowning because that's just sick, especially considering how that's one of my own major fears.

Last edited:

Cancel

Staff member
Grand Wizard
Wizard Apprentice
Seasoned
So I just watched the shooting video (on youtube of all places)
The best way would be if they're already in a clumped up spot
Seems like this happened exactly in NZ? There were 2 big groups of people: one at each side of the room.

If they're in groups, one thing though is that you've got to make sure they're dead. He kept on shooting the same mounds of bodies just to make sure they're corpses.

Quality wasn't good but with low-enough resolution, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was a 1st person shooter. My prediction still stands:
So, I'll just state it now so that I can say "I told you so" in a few years: there will be a shooter who used VR 1st person shooting game who modded the skins to be school and schoolgirls, and created a custom environment based on the floorplan of the target.
Of course it's hard to get floor plans, but lots of places have floor layouts just in case of fire. So take a pic of it and then mod your fps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)